Thread: Cia Headquarters Help After Auditorium

Default Cia Headquarters Help After Auditorium

Okay I have accessed doughtery's files, and I have gone through the auditorium , and picked the lock, there are two guards in the cafeteria, I seek past them , and then theres an Office with some servers , a Tech, and a guard , and two double doors, I am suppossed to follow Doughtery so when he puts in the code I can sneak in , but he never shows up, I waited 20 minutes for him, and I don't have the code for the door, did I miss him, was I to slow am I going to have to do the whole Level over again???!!?!?
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

ya ,,the CIA level is making me nuts!,,i don't even know where to access the main frame or whatever it is?,,i'am at the gun turret at the moment and the elivator says no power?,,do i have to access the files first?,,i think i checked every single computer so far and i'am stumped
    • My "LIVE" games
    • Ghost Recon IT
    • Rainbow 6 lll
    • Counter Strike

If you are at the part I think you are then you don't wait for him. Go into the auditorium and knock out the guy by the door that is locked. Put his body up against the wall where it is really dark in front of where he is standing. Sit there and wait for the people to leave the room (the head guy gets a phone call). Then pick the lock and go through the door. Sneek past the cafeteria. After the cafeteria there is a door on the right with a tech type person in there. Open the door and knock him out. Then access his computer and there is a data stick. Then the code shows up in your data and notes. Then go to the door and open it with the code.
    --Donaldson

Killerclint,
    You probably did not pick up the Assualt weapon(SK-20 or whatever its called) further back. After you get that the elevator will be operational. Work your way all the way back to the break room where you knock out that guy talking on the cell phone(this is before the war room and main server room). The room before that the SK-20 will be sitting on a shelf. I totally missed it my first time through that room.

If you already have the gun then you didnt tap the mainframe computer. The mainframe room is located directly across from the war room. If you dont complete all your objectives the elevator wont operate so make sure you have done both of these things before going to the elevator.

Oh, crap, I missed the gun, but the elevator worked anyway....

Thread Information