Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show off your Steel Batallion setup!

Default Show off your Steel Batallion setup!

Here's mine

The PSKT is for...

i dont have it.. how do you like it?

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

I'm enjoying it.

That looks sweet! I hope one of my friends buys this so I can borrow it after! hehehe
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Dare you to tape your eject button lid down hehe
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Wow, that controller looks so sweet!!! I hopeing i can find SB before they sell out...
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Nice, ... but yo, da controls are bigger than your TV!

lol,..hey, where did you get your SB from? From a gaming site or da mall? Either way, how much does this huge ass thing weigh? Can one human carry it, or do you need super powers!?:o
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 11-25-2002 at 09:41 AM.

I did'nt know mechs had carpets and love seats in them? i think you'll need a stronger table.

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    I did'nt know mechs had carpets and love seats in them? i think you'll need a stronger table.
    I think he eats off dat table Funky Monk!

Looks sweet but aside form the 40 button monster how is the gameplay of SB. . . .
    gameplay. . .
    game speed. . .
    realism. . .
    effects. . .

is it something worth getting or did they put so much time into the controller that they forgot about gameplay and making you want to sit there and finish the missions. . . .

Also is there an eject warning or do you just have to know when to go? in other words do big red letters flash "EJECT" before your mech blows?
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

yea..i don't got enuff room to buy SB.
    it would just take up way to much space.

and no it doesn't tell u to eject..at least not from what i saw from some kat playing it at my local eb.

btw ..papa...once again....CHANGE YOUR ******* SIG U WANNABE

Originally posted by DZNUTZ

btw ..papa...once again....CHANGE YOUR ******* SIG U WANNABE
    Sorry to break it to ya Dizzy, but there are more peeps on XBL called D12 besides yourself.

Anywho, where da hell is dis Piccolo kid at? We got like 20 question in his thread and he aint no where to be found,.. unless he's at home on a SB all day, all night addicting marathon!

Poor kid probably thinks he's controlling a real life Mech now!:o

Heh, that is cool. I never thought about it like that. Controlling a real life mech. I suppose it would really give you that feeling wouldn't it. I might consider buying this in a couple years when it is affordable.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Heh, that is cool. I never thought about it like that. Controlling a real life mech. I suppose it would really give you that feeling wouldn't it. I might consider buying this in a couple years when it is affordable.
    I think I read on here someone was goign to buy this title, and set up their Huge TV and 5.1 Dobly Digital setup in his walkin closet so you really get the feeling of being cramped in a Mech like machine. . . . nice touch, but a little over board for me.
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

LOL, good luck waiting for this thing to drop in price. As far as I know Capcom only shipped a limited amount of these for it's first run. I highly doubt a price drop would ever come. I think Capcom would just discontinue the game if sales started to look weak.

I'd love to try one of these out myself,.. but im not a Mech fan. I wonder if Capcom would ever come out with an authentic Fighter Joystick again. I'd might get that for Capcom V.s SNK 2EO if i twas affordable.

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Sorry to break it to ya Dizzy, but there are more peeps on XBL called D12 besides yourself.

really..well i heaven't ran into em.
    and if i did..i'd challenge em for the name.
    thats how it should work.

and besides getting into all dat...we are XBA's Dirty doz.
    are their other xba dirty dozens that i don't know about?

well i can tell ya one thing..papa aint in our crew..kinda like you...so hes got now bizness sprting that sig.

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

I think I read on here someone was goign to buy this title, and set up their Huge TV and 5.1 Dobly Digital setup in his walkin closet so you really get the feeling of being cramped in a Mech like machine. . . . nice touch, but a little over board for me.
    Ugh you're right, that's just going waaaaay too far. Think about the heat. First take into account that it's winter and you already have the heat in the house on. Then add a 5.1 reciever, a huge tv, Xbox, and a human or two.

Headlines would read: "Man found dead of heat exhaustion, hunched over video game controller in closet."

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

LOL, good luck waiting for this thing to drop in price. As far as I know Capcom only shipped a limited amount of these for it's first run. I highly doubt a price drop would ever come. I think Capcom would just discontinue the game if sales started to look weak.

I'd love to try one of these out myself,.. but im not a Mech fan. I wonder if Capcom would ever come out with an authentic Fighter Joystick again. I'd might get that for Capcom V.s SNK 2EO if i twas affordable.
    It would probably end up being 200$ too. That is just ridiculously expensive. I cannot see spending that much money on one game.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by DZNUTZ

well i can tell ya one thing..papa aint in our crew..kinda like you...so hes got now bizness sprting that sig.
    You still hatin cause I dropped y'all bums? It will be aight Dizzy, you still are in my Official Ninja Scroll Fanclub!

btw, you squad namw aint original. Dont be surprised slapnut!

It would probably end up being 200$ too. That is just ridiculously expensive. I cannot see spending that much money on one game.
    Same here yo! I make pretty damn good cheese, but I aint droppin it on this thing. But I aint knockin Piccolo though. Im happy for him!

NO Fricken chit DIRTY DOZEN ISN'T ORIGINAL.

NEWSFLASH NINJA ..it wasn't original when eminem named his group d12 either

but u still ryding his fricken jock u starstruck wannabe.

its aight tho....i can sense the bitterness from your posts after being dropped like the ass of a fat ghetto chickenhead in da clubs.

it aint about being original...its about be appropiate in Dz circumstances...and our name is very appropiate

Thread Information