Poll: Who Would Win!?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would win

Default Who would win

Hard to say but Unreal Guy would win.
    Games I Need: Fable, Halo 2, Hitman 3, Doom 3, Half Life 2,

out of that list solid snake would whoop them all......but someone whos not listed would ownzzz them all......samus from metroid prime

Solid Snake

What about sub-zero ? Since no sub zero scorpion gets my vote
    Hidden Content

All your ATV needs fulfilled here

Putting MasterChief, a Spartan II equipt with MJOLNIR Mark VI armor is enough to take the whole freagin U.S. Army. Solid Snake is cool, but hes only a guy in tights with a nice shot. Gorge is a muscle head moron is big bulky armor that can be seen from the moon. MasterChief can crush their skulls with his pinky toe. This should've been no contest.

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

maybe it is because i am on that Splinter Cell kick right now.....but Sam would whoop em all. Wouldnt know what hit you; would be done before it started......literally.

They would all die either against the Mech or Master Chief. Master CHief is the only one who could possibly destroy a mech. Third would be gorge.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Gorge is a joke.

i voted for Scorpion.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

solid snake is a super solider not just any normal guy....what normal guy can destroy a metal gear?...noone if solid snake can destroy a metal gear he can sure take down mc and anybody on that list hes just cool like that

I vote snake since he did take down Gear and Ray
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

F.A.S.T. - The Way to Go! Caesar SYN's Avatar

I think Snake.. cant hit what you dont see..

a mech from mechassualt... its ****ing 10 stories high and things the size of people are going to bring it down..

F.A.S.T. - The Way to Go! Caesar SYN's Avatar

Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
    a mech from mechassualt... its ****ing 10 stories high and things the size of people are going to bring it down..
    Well if man can make it.. it can undo it.. I remember a HUGE TANK LIKE THING in the first Metal Gear.. he took that down,,,

Exactly. Nothing would destroy a mech. Except perhaps Master Chief. Have any of you read The Fall of Reach? Master CHief is like a billions times better in reality compared to how good he was in the game.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

this is a lot more advanced

I voted for Ryu, mainly because he is my favorite character to kick peoples ass with in doa 3. and i cant to get ninja gaiden. and all of you who picked snake because he is stealthy, it seems to me that sam fisher is much more stealthy and would own snake.

Originally posted by GreenFireX
    I voted for Ryu, mainly because he is my favorite character to kick peoples ass with in doa 3. and i cant to get ninja gaiden. and all of you who picked snake because he is stealthy, it seems to me that sam fisher is much more stealthy and would own snake.
    solid snake is a super soldier...hes not normal...hes made to be the perfect soldier thanks to big bosses genes which were passed on to snake...theres no way sam can own solid...sam is just a normal guy...he even has a normal guy name

True have you ever played the Metal Gear games. I think solid snake would be third.
    Games I Need: Fable, Halo 2, Hitman 3, Doom 3, Half Life 2,

How exactly is sneaking going to win anything in an all out death match arena? It won't do anything. Snake and Fisher would be dead right away.

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    How exactly is sneaking going to win anything in an all out death match arena? It won't do anything. Snake and Fisher would be dead right away.
    tru dat!

If ya ask me, I think Master Chief would win. Especially if he's got the new armor...
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information