Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: can i?

  1. #1
    Registered User Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    314

    Question can i?

    I bought my Xbox and bought a one year warranty along with it. But now it has started so say (for every game I play) that the Xbox cannot recognize the disc, and that it is dirty or damaged. So now, I am gonna take it back and get a new one, but I'm wondering if since they have the Sega/JSRF bundle if I would get to get those two games once i trade mine in, or do they still sell just the system?
    Now Playing: Project Gotham Racing 2 | Rainbow Six 3
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Devil's Advocate aircobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    883

    Default Re: can i?

    Originally posted by BLiNXX
    I bought my Xbox and bought a one year warranty along with it. But now it has started so say (for every game I play) that the Xbox cannot recognize the disc, and that it is dirty or damaged. So now, I am gonna take it back and get a new one, but I'm wondering if since they have the Sega/JSRF bundle if I would get to get those two games once i trade mine in, or do they still sell just the system?

    good question, i was going to try that, but someone at BestBuy said i couldn't get the Sega bundle.

  3. #3
    Registered User Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Oh well, it's worth a try anyways! Thanks AC
    Now Playing: Project Gotham Racing 2 | Rainbow Six 3
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Edge Maverick Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,217

    Default

    I get dirty dics errors sometimes. I usually keep trying and then it works.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

  5. #5
    GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    15,942

    Default

    I work for an electronic retailer part-time...and, we sell XBoxes...and, there was a dude that bought an XBox right before the Sega bundle XBoxes and we were not allowed to exchange it straight across. So, instead, we grabbed one of the left over XBoxes that didn't have the bundle.

    Stupid policy....

  6. #6
    Mobil Meng Professor Kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Oakfield, WI
    Posts
    1,151

    Default

    Try deleting the OXM files on ur hardrive, (except the DOA3 unless you dont use it). That might help solve your problem.

  7. #7
    bust a nut
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    KSU
    Posts
    5,289

    Default

    Originally posted by Playya
    Try deleting the OXM files on ur hardrive, (except the DOA3 unless you dont use it). That might help solve your problem.

    yea, my freind told me about that and he said it worked well, but i dont have ne problems so far

  8. #8
    Registered User Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Alright, thanks dudes.
    Now Playing: Project Gotham Racing 2 | Rainbow Six 3
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Edge Maverick Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,217

    Default

    Originally posted by Playya
    Try deleting the OXM files on ur hardrive, (except the DOA3 unless you dont use it). That might help solve your problem.
    I have 12 OXM files ans that might be what's causing it. My first problem with a disc came with the OXM Demo Disk 2.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

  10. #10
    Tattooed For Life Shoua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Kelowna, BC, Canada
    Posts
    269

    Talking

    i bought an xbox it came out with a 2 yr extended warrenty, the sega bundle came out i decided to say my xbox wasn't working. The friendly folks at EB hooked me up with the sega bundle xbox.!!

  11. #11
    Registered User Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Originally posted by Shoua
    i bought an xbox it came out with a 2 yr extended warrenty, the sega bundle came out i decided to say my xbox wasn't working. The friendly folks at EB hooked me up with the sega bundle xbox.!!
    sweet ill do that then, but do you have to give back the controllers as well? or just the system?
    Now Playing: Project Gotham Racing 2 | Rainbow Six 3
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    zona
    Posts
    7

    Default

    IF you got it at bestbuy while they were still $300 you can call the number on your warrenty the voucher number and they will give you a gift card for $107 and then you can exchange it for the sega bundle. And you do get the s controler if the controller you put in the box is not physical all jacked up. this is what i did

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •