Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: halo 2 ending

LOOK AT THIS ONE TOO
    i love xbox and i love halo.

I think everyone and their mom has seen those screenshots already when they were first announced and displayed on Bungies site.

lol yea. i bet they havent even seen the movie yet, if theyre still posting those screens

Who cares if we all have seen them the fact that they care enough to put it in thier post shows they are true fans. Halo fans must unite not flame each other that is not the way.

HALO2 IS GOD!!!!!!!! RESPECT IT.
    "I would rather Die, than forsake any one of them" Tenchi Masaki ep.6
    "He must be trouble.... for the ladies" Funaho ep.12

not flaming, just speculating :P

im flaming. theres no point in posting old screens that everyone has already seen like 10 times.

There is never enough of a good thing. Remember that and do not be so rude to people for not being up to speed on things.
    HALO2 IS GOD!!!!!!!!
    "I would rather Die, than forsake any one of them" Tenchi Masaki ep.6
    "He must be trouble.... for the ladies" Funaho ep.12

The whole Fall of Reach idea would be great. Bringing closure to the whole story wouldn't be so hot. But hey all great things come to an end.
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Default my theory

This is my theory on what will happen at the end of Halo 2 and what may happen in a game after that. This is based on reading Fall of Reach so if anyone doesn't want that spoiled, or, if I'm at all correct, the upcoming games spoiled, then you should read no further.

I think that Master Chief will go about the original plan outlined in the book, before Reach was fragged and before things got way more complicated due to the appearance of halo. I think that he and his smart AI sidekick are going to sneak onto the covenant homeworld in order to kidnapp members of their ruling class and force an armistice agreement.

That should happen towards the end, upon which, a new, unforseen threat emerges, that the two sides must both repell. Not sure if it will be some new kind of flood, or the forerunners. I wouldn't bet that it will be the forerunner as signs seem to point out that the forerunners are humans from the distant past (some of which, presumabley, were abandoned or crash landed on earth and forced to start over). It could be remenants of thier civilizatioon, like robots and AI constructs.

I imagine that someone was behind the first discovery of halo, and they will show up some time soon.

Don't know if that will happen. But Halo 2 should certainly reveal why the Covenant hates mankind so much. Not even Fall of Reach explained it. Like my history teachers say, things that happen in the present happen because of something in the past. Mankind must have done something aweful to the Covenant and then the descendants have to pay for what their fore fathers did. But I certainly hope that there will be a Halo 3, if not I'd have to just deal with it.
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

That would really suck if there was no Halo 3. I don't see why Bungie wouldn't make more because they could sure make some major $$ on another Halo. The first Halo was the game that you had to have on XBOX, and I bet Halo 2 will be the same way. I can't see Bungie not making another Halo.

Good mother ****ing times happyhotdog's Avatar

ok excuse me while i go shoot myself for reading that whole thread jesus u people are stuip

Cool, then we wont have to worry about you spawning any ******* offspring.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Originally posted by happyhotdog
    ok excuse me while i go shoot myself for reading that whole thread jesus u people are stuip
    This coming from a guy who can't spell stupid...

Not to mention lacking any ability to apply the common rules of punctuation and grammar...

Thread Information