Thread: Halo 2 will....

Default Halo 2 will....

When Halo 2 will come out, Will YOU STILL PLAY HALO 1?

Please reply.
    Leo

SoccerCJM77

When Halo 2 comes out I'm playing Halo 2. Halo 2 will be like Halo 1 but it will have more vehicles, more multiplayer levels, better grapics, more colverent, more weapons, and it has Xbox live included. I'm sticking with the Halo 2

Shocked

I'd have to say that I'll stick with Halo 2 as well. Maybe go back to Halo one for nostalgic purposes now and then, but nothing more than that. Bungie will improve upon Halo so much that I wouldn't want to go back
    Games currently owned (in the order I like them): Splinter Cell, Halo, PGR, RalliSport Challenge, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, THPS 4, Ghost Recon, NCAA Football 2003, Dead or Alive 3, Unreal Championship, Morrowind, FIFA World Cup, Gunvalkyrie, and Outlaw Golf.

"The early prototype X-boxes were probably nothing more than big black boxes with computer parts inside of them"

"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scourn for (X-box)"

halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!!

Renegade of funk

Well Leo, I think, based on what I hear what Halo2 will be like, I will trade Halo in for Halo2. I love Halo, but I see no need for having both. In the long run, it's the multiplayer that keeps a game interesting long after release, and if Halo 2 is going to be that much more superior in the multiplayer mode, I see no need to keep Halo. Plus, being in the military, I don't have a lot of money throw around on buying games, so I end up trading games in and paying the difference. I don't keep games around that I have beaten and I have no intentions of playing again. I own just a few games right now, but I had a bunch in the past and I just keep the cycle going, keeping only the games that are the absolute coolest and have replay value. I still like and play Halo, I'm keeping it for the sheer fact that I will trade it in for Halo 2.

well from what i have heard, all of the multiplayer features from halo 1 will be available for xbox live on the same disk as halo 2. i have actually heard people complain about them doing that, the more the better, ill be playing both a lot, blood gulch, sidewinder, prisoner, all classic levels, no matter how good halo 2 is, ill always love those levels.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

from what i heard, halo1 was built with the intention of having a sequal.

there will be so many revalations this time around that you will have to go back and play halo1 to get all of it.......

anyway, to get the whole story i will probaly will play through halo2 and then play halo1.....

but believe you me, i will play A LOT of HALO1 before it's launch to get myself hyped up...............

(like right before its launch though.....):o
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Yup I agree. Once you play and beat Halo 2, youll have to go back to Halo 1 and youll see things differently. So ill keep them both so I can have the series
    Change my broken wings, I need your hands to come and heal me once again, so I can fly, till the end of time

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

yup...........
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

" so i'll keep them both"?
    what the hell no question about it im going to play Halo1 after i beat Halo2 to see the difference and everything but after i beat Halo1 it is going to be framed and be laminated and go at the top of my shrine to Halo.
    Halo 1 was the prophet that told of things to come.
    HALO 2 IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!
    "I would rather Die, than forsake any one of them" Tenchi Masaki ep.6
    "He must be trouble.... for the ladies" Funaho ep.12

Banned

I'd play Halo 2!!!!!!!Why play Halo if you have the second game?It makes no sense!

No offense but the "QUESTION" is kinda stupid!

Thread Information