Thread: Serious Sam on Live

Default Serious Sam on Live

Hey, does anyone think they will make a download for Serious Sam to be played on XBL? I love this game.

Serious Sam (full review at serious fix)

tss

Go to Hidden Content . Becasue it is my site and it ownz.

No. If it wasn't LIVE enabled when you got it, they won't make it LIVE later. That download would be too huge.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Honestly, I wish that the folks over at Bungie would provide a booster disc to make Halo an XBL compatible game. Perhaps on a booster disc it's possible...who knows!?

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    No. If it wasn't LIVE enabled when you got it, they won't make it LIVE later. That download would be too huge.

how would explain moto then?
    enabled is the key word.

Originally posted by DZNUTZ

enabled is the key word.
    Hey, DZNUTZ...dude, no offense, but, I keep denying your game invites because I don't have Ghost Recon. I've played it numerous times with both the multi-player and campaign and I still can't get into this game. I haven't played it on XBL, though. I don't know...I just can't get hooked on it.

Originally posted by DZNUTZ

enabled is the key word.
    They could release a booster disc for it like MotoGP but I was trying to get the point across that downloads like that won't happen on LIVE.

So I am sorry for saying that it wouldn't be on LIVE without a doubt. I guess I worded it wrong. You won't see any downloads like that off of LIVE. You may however see booster discs released for games that could provide the upgrade. However, that is highly unlikely in most cases as well.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

However, that is highly unlikely in most cases as well.
    Very true..in fact, DOA3 is the only game that I am aware of that added costumes and an additional ending that came on a booster disc. We all know the booster disc option works, but, we have only seen it happen once.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Actually, maximus-xba, there has been a second booster disc upgrade. I pretty sure there has been one for sega gt, and if there hasn't look in next months issue, either way im sure it already exists.

as for serious sam, the game isnt ummmmm important enough too spend time and money to make XBL compatibility issues to.

It WOULD be cool if we saw online expansions for games that seem worthy of XBL (halo, anyone?), but with all the programming and testing and tweaking, its better to leave it alone and reap what you sow.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Hey, DZNUTZ...dude, no offense, but, I keep denying your game invites because I don't have Ghost Recon. I've played it numerous times with both the multi-player and campaign and I still can't get into this game. I haven't played it on XBL, though. I don't know...I just can't get hooked on it.

yea...sorry max...i was prety much sure u didn't have it...but sometimes i just go down the list inviting everyone like crazy...without even looking...so sometimes i do it by accident and sometimes i do it just hoping.

ditto to you tho in regards to uc.
    i don't like mech at all and i didn't give uc a chance before i returned it. i should hoppefulley have another copy of UC within a couple of weeks.
    as for GR....browse the gr thread when u have a free sec.
    you'll see that 11 out of 12 members recomend it as their top choice for non sports live games.

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Hey Max, I definitely think you need to give GR a chance on XBL. That is where the game really shines. I only play the single player to unlock stuff when no one I want to play with is online. I'd much rather be playing on XBL. I'd wager that if you get in a good game with some of us regulars, you'll definitely want to have this game on your shelf.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Thread Information