Thread: Someone INFORMED about all consoles...

Default Someone INFORMED about all consoles...

Do all 3 consoles feature some sort of parental control?
    Xbox Games I Own...

Halo, Capcom vs. SnK EO , Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Crazy Taxi 3, Buffy, Max Payne, Unreal Championship, Hitman 2

Games I'm playing most...
    Unreal Championship - LIVE is addictive
    Quake 3 Arena - (pc) play about 5 mins less per day than UC
    Hitman 2

Add me to your frends list if you play Unreal on LIVE, I sold Ghost Recon cause it was simply a hype machine to match SOCOM, instead I opted for something for more ORIGINAL...the first online fighting game EVER in the USA!

Yes. All of them do.

It's called "don't buy your kids M rated games if you don't want them to play them".

Nope, just xbox.
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

The Playstation 2 can lock out DVD's that are R rated and X rated. But no other system has a parental lock. Japan had no rating system at the time.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by Zion
    Yes. All of them do.

It's called "don't buy your kids M rated games if you don't want them to play them".

Very well said

The Playstation 2 can lock out DVD's that are R rated and X rated. But no other system has a parental lock. Japan had no rating system at the time.
    Erm, I belive the topic stater said that he wanted people informed of all three consoles to reply?

The Xbox has a parental lock, which you lock via a 4 button password of your choice. Inside you can set the highest rating level you want the xbox to be able to play.

Originally posted by OUberLord
    Erm, I belive the topic stater said that he wanted people informed of all three consoles to reply?

The Xbox has a parental lock, which you lock via a 4 button password of your choice. Inside you can set the highest rating level you want the xbox to be able to play.
    I do own all three consoles I know about it. When I was trying out my Playstation 2 DVD player, a message came up saying I needed to enter a password to play R rated movies. I am the only one who ever touches my Playstation 2.
    Now Playing

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    I do own all three consoles I know about it. When I was trying out my Playstation 2 DVD player, a message came up saying I needed to enter a password to play R rated movies. I am the only one who ever touches my Playstation 2.

There was a huge list of dvd's that either didnt work, or had problems when played on the ps2...but that was about a year ago that i saw that list...

Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
    No,
    Only the xbox does, I use it to keep my brother off but I have to say it is quite easy to figure out. I keep changing it but he can still get in, because its only a 4 button code.
    i locked my xbox once so my freind dosnt plasy halo LOL he wanted to play it sooo bad so i put the lock on haghaha very good laugh.

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA

i locked my xbox once so my freind dosnt plasy halo LOL he wanted to play it sooo bad so i put the lock on haghaha very good laugh.
    LOL, i never thought of that...

a friend of mine screwed up all my setting tho, so if he changed the lock code or something, i have no idea how to re-set it...

haghah try it when u dont want someone playing ur xbox its amazingly funny LOL they think that the system dont work!!! hahahahahaha ima do it next time i go out and one of my mom's freinds kids comes over hahahahahaha i hate it when they touch my shat >

might work good since all of my games are rated either T or M...but i dont know anybody that wants to play my Xbox other than peopel that i want to...

just do it for fun and act like u dont know whats going on when ur friends tell it isnt letting u play LOL

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

There was a huge list of dvd's that either didnt work, or had problems when played on the ps2...but that was about a year ago that i saw that list...
    I use to have an older model, but then I sold it because I didn't like it. I bought it back when the price came down and have a newer model. The DVD did work, it just asked me to enter a code for children can't watch it.
    Now Playing

I like the name of the topic.

Thread Information