Thread: Colin McRay Rally 3: How is it?

Default Colin McRay Rally 3: How is it?

I'd like to ask to PAL xbox users who played Colin McRay Rally 3 what they think about this game.

Was it better or worse than Rallisport Challenge? What are the differences between those two?

Colin MCray Rally 3 is going to ship in few days and i'm planning to buy. Should I or not?

I've played it some and already after the first few corners it was evident that RSC has a REAL challenger here. The handling of the cars is more loose than in RSC. This is a good thing and give you more control. The graphix are excellent and I plan to buy it when I get my hands on a used copy. This game is VERY good trust me.
    I'm happy to 0wn:
    Halo | Dead or Alive 3 | RalliSport Challenge | Project Gotham Racing | Hunter: The Reckoning | Enclave | Buffy The Vampire Slayer | Splinter Cell | Moto GP | Colin McRae Rally 3 | Tao Feng | Dark Angel | Midtown Madness 3

Looking forward to:
    Halo 2 | Deus Ex 2 | DOOM 3 | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Im guessing u to are from overseas? Im also very interested in this game due to the graphics and especially the physics which are said to be the most realistic to date.

Yup, I'm from Denmark and CMR 3 has been on the shelves here for a month or so now.
    The physics are amazing. I played CMR 2 on the PC alot and was very impressed by this title and after playing CMR3 on the xbox I was very satisfied. I didn't think they could improve CMR2 but they sure did.
    I have played almost every rally game out there and CMR 3 is by far the best IMO
    I'm happy to 0wn:
    Halo | Dead or Alive 3 | RalliSport Challenge | Project Gotham Racing | Hunter: The Reckoning | Enclave | Buffy The Vampire Slayer | Splinter Cell | Moto GP | Colin McRae Rally 3 | Tao Feng | Dark Angel | Midtown Madness 3

Looking forward to:
    Halo 2 | Deus Ex 2 | DOOM 3 | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Looks nice , Sounds nice .. But wow is it hard to controll.. Its very loose. I got it the day it came out .. All i can say is thank god for 10 day no hassle returns lol.. Im a huge driveing fan and i hated it .. Before buying it i would rent it out and see if you like it or not.
    Scared ? You will be.

Thread Information