Thread: Mortal combat help again!

Default Mortal combat help again!

Ok I have beating konquest with like 7 guys and 2 of them just need the last level to be beating....HOW THE HELL CAN I GET KOINS NOW TO GET NEW CHARACTERS!!! Im like 2500 gold koins short form reptile haha....cause I spent all my coins on little stuff....for some weird reason. So how can I get more koins? I tried arcade mode.....I got some koins but I dont know how to save and stuff.......because I dun havew eneought time to go through the whole arcade thing....I only do like 1 little fight atime then turn it off....

In arcade mode the coin value keeps going up as you progress, its not that hard to get the characters and arenas then. I have all the chracters but Drahmin and Cyrax and a bunch of arenas. It takes a while but I think thats the only way.

hmmm so halfway in you couldnt get out of it....spend some $$Kash$$ then go back in? or I have to beat it then thats when it quits for me and I go buy some characters and stoof.

i beat konquest and i beat arcade so many times....but of course i wanted all the arenas , aside from all the characters....so here is a trick
    http://www.gamewinners.com/xbox/Mort...lyAlliance.htm
    at the bottom, the tip that says "Easy Koins" and the last paragraph, that is an easy way to get koins..

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

ok
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Thread Information