Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capcom vs Snk delayed.......

Default Capcom vs Snk delayed.......

Yup on www.ebgames.com it has it comes in January and same thing at gamefaqs.com

Thumbs down

Stank. Now all my scheduled beatings of other XBA member will be delayed.

You have a schedule? :P Well, mark me up as a defeat, but my friend could be formidable

This was a game i was really excited to play and would of sold alot especially because of christmas but o well

You know, I hate to say this, but EB release dates are about as accurate as bb guns from 500 yards out. I wouldn't take it too close to heart until it is heard from a more reliable source.

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    You know, I hate to say this, but EB release dates are about as accurate as bb guns from 500 yards out. I wouldn't take it too close to heart until it is heard from a more reliable source.

Not only does EB say that, but look at there site and look at gamespot.com and gamefaqs.com. I hate to say this but it is 100% delayed

Default sniff....sniff........

my reason for living in da 4th quarter of this year have all gone down da f;n drain,.. sniff..

.. I pre-ordered mine Capcom Vs. SNK 2EO at gamestop.com and I feel like I have just been stabbed 10 times,..

.... ..

I saw that a while ago. Well, I already have plenty of games to buy this year, but there is a problem. It comes out the same time I buy Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball, Panzer Dragoon Orta, and Kung Fu Chaos.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    I saw that a while ago. Well, I already have plenty of games to buy this year, but there is a problem. It comes out the same time I buy Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball, Panzer Dragoon Orta, and Kung Fu Chaos.
    Im not really worried about Panzer Dragoon Orta. Im sure I will beat dat game in less then a weekend and do whatever with it's extra's.

I dont know WTF Kung Fu Chaos is!

And I know I will be addicted to DOAX with all it's collectables.
    They say over 300 items t obuy in da store!!! WOW!

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

u don't know what kung fu chaos is?

don't u watch the previews on the oxm discs?
    MS has been pushing this game pretty aggressively considering how lil they advertise.

its a SSB type game.
    carton fighters...on live.
    whateva..look it up yourself

btw..u know that once u beat panzer dragoon orta..u unlock the ENITRE original panzer (sega saturn right?) to play.

but i'm sho you knew that right.

kinda like i'm sho u knew..that u can unlock the ENTIRE house of the DEAD 2 in HOTD3

Originally posted by DZNUTZ

1. don't u watch the previews on the oxm discs?
    MS has been pushing this game pretty aggressively considering how lil they advertise.

2. btw..u know that once u beat panzer dragoon orta..u unlock the ENITRE original panzer (sega saturn right?) to play.

kinda like i'm sho u knew..that u can unlock the ENTIRE house of the DEAD 2 in HOTD3
    1. I got my new OXM in da mail da other day. I scanned to see da reviews and threw it right on da couch. Aint even look at dat lame demo disc yet.

OXM is weak. They are atleast 3 month behind everyone else and da issue is da thiniest one yet!

2. I am not aware of da original Panzer as a bonus for beating Orta, but hey... it's nice to know,...if it's true.
    I still own da original from da Sega Saturn dayz. It's aight, not a classic like Panzer Dragoon Saga though.

As for HOTD3, it's not even a hidden extra. It's in da manuel telling you all kinds of junk about HOTD2 gameplay & settings.

It's looks really weak after playing da new HOTD3 and it's stunning visuals.:o

**btw, I need to go find my sniper HOTD3 Light Gun to blast Dizzy's ass foe telling me to look up info on dat Kung Fu game when he should know damn well im too lazy to do it**

Originally posted by DZNUTZ

don't u watch the previews on the oxm discs?

its a SSB type game.
    carton fighters...on live.
    whateva..look it up yourself

btw..u know that once u beat panzer dragoon orta..u unlock the ENITRE original panzer (sega saturn right?) to play.

Actually when you beat Panzer Dragoon Orta you unlock Pandora's Box. The Pandora's Box has several unlockanbles like Art Gallery images, other things, and the original Panzer Dragoon.
    Now Playing

Actually when you beat Panzer Dragoon Orta you unlock Pandora's Box. The Pandora's Box has several unlockanbles like Art Gallery images, other things, and the original Panzer Dragoon.
    Aight dat what he just said?

Default Re: sniff....sniff........

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    my reason for living in da 4th quarter of this year have all gone down da f;n drain,.. sniff..

.. I pre-ordered mine Capcom Vs. SNK 2EO at gamestop.com and I feel like I have just been stabbed 10 times,..

.... ..

Same here man, this ruined my damn schedual, i preordered it at EB. The delay better be for a good purpose.

Default Re: Re: sniff....sniff........

Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3

Same here man, this ruined my damn schedual, i preordered it at EB. The delay better be for a good purpose.
    I think there are trying to ensure the quality of online play. Like their doing with Marvel vs. Capcom 2.
    Now Playing

Default Re: Re: Re: sniff....sniff........

I think there are trying to ensure the quality of online play. Like their doing with Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

If its delayed for a good cause im aliright wit it, cause this game should have no lag at all so that it can be played.

Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
    maybe they are adding live....

wait its already there..what could they be doing?

is brute force gonna be live..and KFC is gonna be awsome

hahah Kung Fu Chaos's initals are KFC..lmao
    That might be the reason they delayed both games. The only problem is the recent updates of those games say nothing about LIve being added.

I just had some KFC popcorn chicken today. Great food. I just started a poll on Off-Topic forum on "who has the best fast food?".
    Now Playing

It's not delayed, guys. Capcom has had it up as January since they put the game in the XBOX on their site for the first time. I know a guy at Future Shop and he says it's coming out December 13th anyway. Trust me it's not coming out in January.

Whatever.........Street Fighter Alpha 3 for GBA was just released today!!

Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Whatever.........Street Fighter Alpha 3 for GBA was just released today!!
    That game was awesome on Dreamcast.
    Now Playing

LOL, how can they be behind schedule on making a 2d cartoony fighter.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Thread Information