Thread: sound bites

Arrow sound bites

im looking for sound bites from xbox games. i want them for my computer. the ones i really want are from toe jam and earl, that game is funny, but i also wouldnt mind some from other games. does anyone know of sites that have these to d/l or if not how could i do this for myslef without just recording it on a computer mic? i would want some better quality then that. if anyone has them or knows where to get them please let me know.

attaching your sound bites straight to this thred may also be helpful for other people

thanks a lot

Could do here, BUT I don't have the game you mentioned, nor my XBOX on me - it's at home with my parents for my recouperation after my operation very soon.

Depending on your setup, you need to use the output of the XBOX, and use the line in on your soundcard to record the sounds as they come along on the XBOX. This is with the normal AV pack, that has a left and right channel speaker.

In my case, I have the Standard AV pack, that has optical output too. My soundcard, Hercules Gametheatre XP has optical input, so I could record it using that, for very clear sounds... Never thought of doing it actually...

I doubt there would be too many sites that do this, the developers wouldn't exactly allow for downloads from a console game..........

The sound in Toe Jam & Earl II is great. So is JSRF.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Thread Information