Thread: Music On or Off ?

Default Music On or Off ?

Lo all .. Do u play youre games with the in game music on or off ?
    I seem to find it hard to play games with music on in any game i play.. Usally the first option i look for on a game is the audio/music off option .. even the menu music gets turned off .. Yet my m8 loves the music and always has it on .. Whats youre choice ?
    Scared ? You will be.

The one time I absolutely hate the music in a game is in sports games. Because it plays whenever you're going through menus and in sports games you usually spend a lot of time in them.

But other games I just like turning the music volume down. Not all the way, enough to hear it though.
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

I always have the music on. Sometimes I play a certain game just to listen to the music like Jet Set Radio Future. I even sing to the songs in several games all the time.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

diosnt matyter to me i always have the music on keeps me interested. and i hate silence.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I love music in games. I like playing my own soundtrackin NHL Hitz, i always listen to music in Deathrow, some fps games have good background music...etc.

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    I love music in games. I like playing my own soundtrackin NHL Hitz, i always listen to music in Deathrow, some fps games have good background music...etc.
    I'll agree Halo had good background music.

I think one of the best background music was Final Fantasy VII. I dance to the boss battle theme.
    I know that you hate it when I talk about this.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

That depends...almost always on. Always on for a game where the music sets the tone & atmospher. Otherwise, if I've played the game 100's of times b4 and it doesn't have custom soundtrack support, I'll just play mp3's from my comp as I play.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Since I play sports games I turn the music off. Sports games and music aren't a good mix.

Always on. If the games soundtrack sucks, like almost always, and I can't use custom soundtracks, which I can't figure out why all games don't come with this option, then I turn on my sterio system.

On, I turn it down for racing games though since I also like to hear the engine.

Thread Information