Thread: whats new on halo 2?

Cool whats new on halo 2?

halo was a wicked game news gonna be even better hopefully more gliches there funney!

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

that made no sense.

but somewhere in there i read halo, so, ummm, YES! halo wicked, glitches , cheese dopple, sick, fangular , arse.............wet?
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Renegade of funk

Default Re: whats new on halo 2?

Originally posted by _/|*I_Z*|\_
    halo was a wicked game news gonna be even better hopefully more gliches there funney!
    Halo2 better wicked engine newer cooler graphics hopefully less glitches and cooler multiplayer and funnier legendary ending.

I hope that helps.

no MORE GLICHES! there weeeeeeellllllllll funney! i no well louds!u can go throw walls!get banshee's when not suppost to! the funney kaboom worthog cheat thingy! but fighting the hunters is the most funneyest!
    watching them helplessly swingin at u then u gotta put them out ur missery **kadump!** 1 hite melee dead to the stomerk! rotflmeao! ooooooo so funney! kaboom **othere hunter shoots u in then back!

o o o o this is funney what i did yeasterdaycapten keys had a sniper and shoot at the hunter, it bounst off the shilde and it a marien in the head and he gos @could u not kill my mariens!@ it was so funneys! i couldent stop laghting for 30 minits! in the end i diyed by a swarded gold dude who come throw thes doors when i sat on the pad and set the triger off lol! **kadump!**

Masturbater

Default yeah

i didnt know crack was legal in england

Renegade of funk

Default Re: yeah

Originally posted by SakapuntaS
    i didnt know crack was legal in england
    The funny part was that I translated my last post to crack-nese and he understood it.

LOL I'm in tears over here.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

The PSKT is for...

NEWS FLASH!!!

Dumbing down of America spreads... more at 11

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

Wondering Around

Originally posted by _/|*I_Z*|\_
    no MORE GLICHES! there weeeeeeellllllllll funney! i no well louds!u can go throw walls!get banshee's when not suppost to! the funney kaboom worthog cheat thingy! but fighting the hunters is the most funneyest!
    watching them helplessly swingin at u then u gotta put them out ur missery **kadump!** 1 hite melee dead to the stomerk! rotflmeao! ooooooo so funney! kaboom **othere hunter shoots u in then back!

o o o o this is funney what i did yeasterdaycapten keys had a sniper and shoot at the hunter, it bounst off the shilde and it a marien in the head and he gos @could u not kill my mariens!@ it was so funneys! i couldent stop laghting for 30 minits! in the end i diyed by a swarded gold dude who come throw thes doors when i sat on the pad and set the triger off lol! **kadump!**
    LOL, ninjas post look like normal english compared to you...

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by TheCovenant
    that made no sense.

but somewhere in there i read halo, so, ummm, YES! halo wicked, glitches , cheese dopple, sick, fangular , arse.............wet?

wrong post there, chief. I dont recall reading any of that nonsence about wet dopple sticks and cheese...although cheese sounds good right now...

he was speaking hebrew, dont make fun of him, or he just pulled out da cocaine
    waaaaa, cry about it

Games I own:
    Ghost Recon -- Unreal Championship -- Mechassault -- Splinter cell -- Halo -- Serious Sam -- Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball -- Capcom vs SNK 2: EO -- Crimson Sea

Thread Information