Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fable update !!!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar
    Back into the world of gaming.

WOW!! This game will rule the RPG category for a while. Too bad this isn't in the US OXM.

That game looks better than Doom !!! in someways, everytime I hear something new on this game it only gets better, this game should sell a few million Xbox's
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

k... I got a question, and this thought never came up ever (though I have been anticipating this game for so long).

Is Fable third person or first person?

I honestly hope its third, but the pictures aren't really in game pics.

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

hopefullly this comes out soon and hopefully on xbl.....i think it would change my life around can u imagine this game online?it would be awesome..

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    k... I got a question, and this thought never came up ever (though I have been anticipating this game for so long).

i asked that question about 8 times already and still never got an answer...but id like one.

hopefully its both...like Morrowind, the reigning undesputed king or rpg.s

IT WILL BE ONLINE! I don't know how many times I have said that. However, the online element has not been anounced by the developers. It may just be downloadable stuff. It may be a duel mode or something. Or it may be a Massively Multiplayer Online RPG.

WWE, those are the ingame graphics. I also believe it was said that there will be an option for third or first person. Just cruise around those boards for like half an hour. You will find out more information than you could ever believe. my little brother frequents the boards so I just hear about everything from him.

Remember, the developers of the game are the moderators. They even ask for feedback sometimes.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I am really looking forward to this game. Let's hope for some reason the game gets pushed up to Christmas 2003

I'm goin to slap a downpayment on Fable the next time I go to EB. But i was goin to do that anyway.

Originally posted by wweomaniac

some of the pics are in game and you can see that its a third person POV
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

What is the big deal with this game? I have heard all of these people saying it will revolutionize RPG's, is there a link that shows all the aspects of it, and what is gonna make it so great? I have barely heard anything about the game.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by shrew king
    What is the big deal with this game? I have heard all of these people saying it will revolutionize RPG's, is there a link that shows all the aspects of it, and what is gonna make it so great? I have barely heard anything about the game.
    Too much to explain in one post why this game will be great. Read up on Fable anywhere you can, maybe an older OXM or you might find an article at IGN. The fact that LionHead Studios(developers of the award wininning PC game, Black & White) is behind this only increases Fables hype. (for the people that know the name LionHead Studios, at least)

Lemme see if I can find ya a link ShrewKing.

Here, its kinda outdated seeing they still have Fable as Project Ego. But, it still has some of the info as to why its revolutionary.

http://www.lionhead.com/index2.html
    Last edited by Spartan-XBA; 12-26-2002 at 12:56 AM.

I've been keeping an eye out on this title for a long time so I should be getting it. If it comes out in 2004, that will be okay because I have several videogames to buy in 2003 anyway.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Here . Seems like everyone ignores me...
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

i asked that question about 8 times already and still never got an answer...but id like one.

hopefully its both...like Morrowind, the reigning undesputed king or rpg.s
    There wont be multiplayer but Fable 2 for Xbox 2 will be a MMORPG
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Anyone want to bet that this title wont even make it out this year.? I hope Im wrong though.

wweomaniac, love the sig! Did you make it yourself? I had a canes sig to but the person that was hosting the pic for me closed down the site.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Originally posted by AlBoogy
    wweomaniac, love the sig! Did you make it yourself? I had a canes sig to but the person that was hosting the pic for me closed down the site.
    Alboogy! I totally remember you. You were the other canes fan.

and btw... yes I made the sig. And am awaiting the 3rd (if im correct).

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Awaiting the 3rd what?

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Here . Seems like everyone ignores me...
    I HEAR YA BUDDY!

Thread Information