Thread: Splinter Cell:Last Level help

Default Splinter Cell:Last Level help

i am at the part where after you assignate nikoladze the whole place is looking for you and i went through that huge dinner table room and into the hall way with two doors facing the same way. and i look with my optic cable and there is two dudes on the other side of either door with guns pointed straight at me. i cant get through those doors because as soon as i open them they kill me. i dont have much life of bullets, could somebody please tell me how to get past this part!

Masturbater

Default yeah

Ok - Instead of going through the door in the dinner table room - Climb up to that window above the door - you do this by jumping on the little cabinet and then onto the ledge - this way you can sneak around and be above them and possible chuck a grenade and watch them fly =)
    -Saka

If you have enough bullets, shoot the door. Then one guard will walk through the door. Sniper his butt. Continue doing this until all four are gone. Hope you have 8 bullets left...

Ok - Instead of going through the door in the dinner table room - Climb up to that window above the door - you do this by jumping on the little cabinet and then onto the ledge - this way you can sneak around and be above them and possible chuck a grenade and watch them fly =)
    Thats what I did..and then I purposely made too much noise at the top of the stairs and they all came running up...4 shots and they were gone. They lined up for me.

damn the last level!!!!!!! , **** you got alot of free time
    waaaaa, cry about it

Games I own:
    Ghost Recon -- Unreal Championship -- Mechassault -- Splinter cell -- Halo -- Serious Sam -- Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball -- Capcom vs SNK 2: EO -- Crimson Sea

Thread Information