Thread: splinter cell help please(keep setting off an alarm in cia level)

Default splinter cell help please(keep setting off an alarm in cia level)

ok i jsut need a little help because every time i leave the main server room after finding out who the mole is i walk out of that room with the green light it sets off an alarm and i fail the mission. any help at all would be nice even if its just a link to another website that could help me. thanks

Alot of people have done this, did you hide all the bodys were they would not be found, you might need to go back and hide them most likly what it is.

bust a nut

Originally posted by OuFtb
    Alot of people have done this, did you hide all the bodys were they would not be found, you might need to go back and hide them most likly what it is.
    tru dat, i had the same problem and i had to go back to find that danm body and hide it someplace good. did u kill all the guys around the main server room? try killing all the guys in the room across the server room. maybe they may be the ones finding the body kill them first before entering the server room

thanks guys i was wondering if that was what it was but now i know thank you

Thread Information