Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You know you're addicted if...

Default You know you're addicted if...

I've seen this in other forums, and it's been really fun. I'll start it out. You know you're addicted if you look outside, and say "I've seen better graphics. You know you're addicted if the only sun you see is when you are outside in Halo.

hahahahaa..... man that is exactly how it goes... i go upstairs from playing video games for days and take a peek outside and my eyes widen with amazement over the detail of everything.

Heh, I had an interesting thing happen to me at the mall the other day. I was shopping and decided to hit the foodcourt.....When I looked around for a place to sit, it appeared that a large group of people were kind of clumped together in one area, I was suddenly taken by the urge to throw a plasma grenade right in the middle of em. This is true.

Talking LMAO

hahahahahahahhaaha.... oh god thats funny... hey dont' worry i get those all the time especially from driving games... i will like drive 50mph over the speed limit.

You know your addicted if you dream in lime green

Ha. I got ya all beat, cuz this actually happened:

You know you're addicted if you call your mother at noon on Thanksgiving and tell her you'll be late for dinner because you're not leaving until you complete "the Maw" in Halo.

Well, I finished it (amazing) and told her that I had car trouble. hahaha

XBox4Life

I was suddenly taken by the urge to throw a plasma grenade right in the middle of em.
    Who says video games promote violence?

Default U guys are lucky!

I dont get my Xbox till the 3rd of December!! I can't be addicted yet... I feel Left out =*(

I got another one, this is another thing that actually happened, and probably happens to most of you. You know your addicted if you own and XBox but you still enter all the contests to win one

Default Re: U guys are lucky!

Originally posted by FraZz3k
    I dont get my Xbox till the 3rd of December!! I can't be addicted yet... I feel Left out =*(
    When did you pre-order your XBox and from which store?
    And that's all I have to say about that.

Arrow

I ordered my Xbox like 4 days ago from EbGames.com , and well they dont start shipping any Xbox's till the 29th of November, and they told my dad it would be here on the 3rd...

Talking

LOL! Im addicted because everytime its too dark when im watching a move or outside, at the stor etc, I get a sensation to press the WHITE button to turn on the flash light!!

Frostberg

-You exit the door of your house and it takes 1 or 2 seconds to load outside
    -Everytime you get into your car, people show up and hop in
    -Everytime you see a cop, you tell him to make sure to press A every now and then
    -Someone robs you and you scream to your friend "HIT THE RIGHT TRIGGER!!!!" and you get hit but you take cover behind a wall and wait for your sheild to recover

You know your addicted if you slay everyone with one of two weapons you are carrying. Hahahahah..no.

I tell crappy jokes, but then again, if I could tell decent ones, I would be a comedian ^_^

you know your addicted when you driving down the street with your family and you wip it around the corner and ask, how many kudos did i get for that slide.

You know your addicted when your daily workout is bench pressing your xbox.

Default rofl

that wouldnt show any sort of addiction mate but funny nonetheless.

U KNOW YOU ADDICTED WHEN YOU START DRIVING YOUR CAR LIKE A WARTHOG
    AND YOU KNOW YOU ADDICTED WHEN YOU GET A PAPER CUT AND YUR BLOOD IS GREEN
    all player haters dont live long hahahahahaha

batman46st

Default TRUE STORY

THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY U KNWO YOUR ADDICTED WHEN A STORE RETAILER AND WHEN I SAY HIS BACKGROUND DONT THINKIMRACIST ITS JUST PROVEN FACTS OR IM JUST A **** AMERICAN.. WELL THE GAME STORE RETAILER WAS (OF ASIAN BACKGROUND) THE GUY GOES LIKE PS2 IS WAYYYY BETTER THAN XBOX IM SUPRISEDTHE XBOX HAS ATLEAST ONE GOOD GAME.. THATS WHEN I STARTED TO FROWN CAUSE I WAS ALREADY TIRED OF HAVING TO ARGUE WITH IGNORANT MOTHER FRUUUUUCKERS. N I SAID GOOD FOR U NOW DO U HAVE A DVD KIT. HE GOES NO REAL QUICK N THEN GOES LIKE WAT GAMES DID U GET IM LIKE HALO DOA3 AND MUNCH AND I WAS GONNA BUY FEVER AT TAHT STORE BUT HE WAS ****ING ME OFF... HE GOES LIKE OH SEE I THINK THEY FOCUSED TO MUCH (NOW GUYS IM TRYING TO AVOID THE ARGUE WITH THIS GUY) ON GRAPHICS NOT GAMING.......... MICROSOFT KNOWS SHHHHT ABOUTGAMING HE SAID... THATS WHEN I SNAPED I WENT LIKE LOOK THE ONLY REASONU LIKE YOUR ***STATION 2 IS CAUSE YOUR FRUUCKING ASIAN AND KNOW YOUR ABOUT TO GO DOWN N BESIDES ASIAN ONLY BUY SHHHHT FROM THERE HOME LAND.. IF U NOTICE YOU WONT CATCH MANY ASIAN BACKGROUND FOLKS DRIVING A FORD... SO THEN HE BACKS OFF A LIL N LAUGHS . U DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT GAMINGI WAS LIKE U DUMASSS I BOUGHT THE PS2 LAST YEAR SOLD IT ON EBAY F0R SOME IDIOT FOR 800 BUCKS I PLAYED IT FOR A MONTH AND IT SUCKED THE DREAMCAST I BOUGHT WASWAY BETTER THAN PS2... HE THOUGHT I WAS LYING BUT MY FRIEND WAS A LOYAL CUSTOMEROF HIS NGOES LIKE YEAH HE DID. N HE GOT MAD SO HE GOES LIKE YOUR JUST ANOHER TIPICAL AMERICAN SPIC...... THATS WHEN THE GREEN BLOOD STARTS PUMPING I PUNCHED HIM DEAD ON THE NOSE...(HE'S ON THE FLOOR NOW) AS I WALK AWAY I GRAVED THE XBOX MAG AND SAID READ UP ABOUT WAT IT CAN DO YOUR JUST ANOTHER IDIOT THAT SPENT WAT 600 DOLLARS ON PS2,GAMES AND ACCESORYS. ME AND MY BOYS GOT OUT OF THERE PRETTY QUICK BUT HE ****ED MEOFF LOL ALL I WANTED WAS MY **** DVD KIT SO I CAN SEE MY DEMOS FROM MY XBOX MAG.. SO DO I CLASIFY AS ADDICTED GUYS?

thats one of the cooler things I have ever heard. Nice job batman

Oh yeah and I just converted 4 people to the xbox side.

Thread Information