Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Start the Hype!

Default Start the Hype!

As we all know from the past that hype is the mother of success with the gaming console, hell look at what the ps2 did to the DC. well with talks starting now about our new name and console "xbox next" i think sony will feel the heat next time around. it's still to early to tell what will happen but rest assure this time we get to strike back.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I say we all just shut up about Xbox 2 for now and play the games we got and wait for the ones we got coming...i dont want to see another game console for at least 2-3 more years

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

ooooooooook dude i really wouldnt want to start the hype now since it only comin out in hmmmmmmmm about 2-3 years lol so calm down

Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

Fcuk that i'm starting now screw sony, i want to plant that MS flag right on Sony's front lawn.

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

*salutes*

Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    I say we all just shut up about Xbox 2 for now and play the games we got and wait for the ones we got coming...i dont want to see another game console for at least 2-3 more years
    Well said! I cant believe people already want to hype a new console. I just bought this one a year ago.

GO AWAY!
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

Originally posted by Azazel

Well said! I cant believe people already want to hype a new console. I just bought this one a year ago.

GO AWAY!

hey man, get a new sig, you're is too big! we dont want sigs turned off again man, make sure it's 500x250 at most, thats way too big.

The "XBox" next isn't really the "XBox2" as some people are thinking it is.

Pretty sure it is going to be the basically the x-box, maybe in a little different packaging / box, and with a few different options like the DVR.

I doubt we are gonna see the true X-Box2 until 2004 at the earliest, and thats fine with me. There will be plenty of games released between now & then to keep us all happy.

where not talking about replacing xbox now just jabbing to set up the right.

C'mon guys...hype is a good thing nowadays........
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

There no way I can get hyped over Xbox 2 yet. Im doing the same thing in 2 years from now I did with the consoles out now. Ill reserve a PS3, and ditch scholl to get it the day it comes out, and then ill buy Xbox 2 when the 1st price drop occurs.

SO while I am looking forward to an Xbox 2, its probably 4 to 5 years off for me.

My ps2 launch was nothing like my Xbox, first I didn’t and couldn’t get a ps2 on launch only months after, then the games sucked then I sold it. Xbox on the other hand had Halo which show cased the hardware and blew anything Sony had out of the water. Sony is still trying to find something that will take Halos crown but cant, not with tribes at least. Then add the fact that Xbox as threatened the life span of the ps2 and Xbox still hasn’t strut it’s stuff yet. So for me I know when XBOX NEXT comes around it will not disappoint like Sony did and probably will.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 01-04-2003 at 04:00 PM.

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    My ps2 launch was nothing like my Xbox, first I didn’t and couldn’t get a ps2 on launch only months after, then the games sucked then I sold it. Xbox on the other hand had Halo which show cased the hardware and blew anything Sony had out of the water. Sony is still trying to find something that will take Halos crown but cant, not with tribes at least. Then add the fact that Xbox as threatened the life span of the ps2 and Xbox still hasn’t strut it’s stuff yet. So for me I know when XBOX NEXT comes around it will not disappoint like Sony did.
    haha, ps2 games still suck...GTA3 was cool, but got bored too quickly, and vice city is GTA3 in miami, so that sucked...red faction was cool, better online for the pc...rf2 sucked so bad, they took out the geo-mod!!??!?

You see we have a dilemma, here we have xbox, an american company and we have Sony a Japanese company. the Japanese will stand by their country no matter what, even if it's them god awful ricepuff Paddy's over a juicy fcuking steak with french fries,who do you think will win the console wars? an american company with no over seas support or a Japanese company with their loyal people and most of ours.

This is what gets me nuts, when ps2 american fan-boys boast about Sony on american soil and how sony is ahead of the game. just something to think about next time you cry poverty.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 01-04-2003 at 03:56 PM.

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Unreal, cat got your tongue?
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 01-04-2003 at 04:04 PM.

Isn't the Xbox Next supposed to be excatly like Xbox but it will be smaller and with cheaper components and it would be cheaper to buy?

Wondering Around

no, Xbox Next would be the entirely redesigned Xbox 2

they may bring out a smaller version of the current xbox, which would be cheaper to produce and thus leade to cheaper purchase price.

Don't know if it will be smaller, but i've read dribs and drabs that Xbox Next or 2 will be something Sony has to contend with. no BS hype gonna take the sweet potato pie this time. it's put up or shut up.

The sad fact of the matter is Hype sells....not how good you are..and sales are everything when it comes to games, movies...
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Thread Information