Thread: Halo help please...

Default Halo help please...

Hey I am new to the XBOX I just got Halo this morning and I am in the Truth and Reconciliation stage and I am inside the convent battleship in the big room where you get hit with a barrage of enemies and when they are killed off you find out all doors are locked and they send out some code to open a door and when the door opens there are 2 huge powerfull enemies come out of it. How the **** do you kill them?
    I been stuck here fo over 30 mins.

Please help me out.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

you mean the Hunters...shoot them in the back, the orange spots, kills the quickly.

also, this belongs in the shooter forum, halo is not exactly a new release...

use your pistol and pop them once on the orange spot on their backs, 1 shot one kill that way
    waaaaa, cry about it

Games I own:
    Ghost Recon -- Unreal Championship -- Mechassault -- Splinter cell -- Halo -- Serious Sam -- Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball -- Capcom vs SNK 2: EO -- Crimson Sea

If you are talking about hunters the best way to kill them is buy using your plasma grenades on them or what the the other replies say.

or u can run over to them with some sort of sticky bun/cake mixture and throw it at there feet .. this makes it hard for them to move so u can throw insult after insult at them .. they might get upset and run off crying .. BUT to be honest this is hard to pull off ...
    Scared ? You will be.

Thread Information