1. World Series 2K3

BEST GAME
    5. Timesplitters 2
    4. Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
    3. NBA 2K3
    2. Splinter Cell
    1. NFL 2K3

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

You mean 2002. No games have even come out for 2003 yet. Also these must be your favrite games of the year. I cannot se a sports game EVER getting gae of the year, nothing new or innovative, just the same thing year after year.
    Last edited by MerimacHamwich; 01-05-2003 at 02:31 PM.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

RACING

PGR deserves at least the top 5. Maybe switch it with Splashdown.

BASEBALL

Shouldn't even be up there, since 2 of the three titles haven't even come out yet. (Try and guess which ones.)

BEST GAME

MKDA at #4?!? Try adding on a few zeros!
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    You mean 2002. No games have even come out for 2003 yet. Also these must be your favrite games of the year. I cannot se a sports game EVER getting gae of the year, nothing new or innovative, just the same thing year after year.
    Have you played 2K3? It's the most innovative game in the genre's history. As you can tell, they are MY awards, so you don't have to agree. I'm interested in your favorites.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

Originally posted by POD13259
    RACING

BASEBALL

Shouldn't even be up there, since 2 of the three titles haven't even come out yet. (Try and guess which ones.)

BEST GAME

Aside from beautiful graphics, PGR is awful. Splashdown is much more fun. Baseball listings were typos, but the idea is that it went EA, Acclaim, Sega. Also, MKDA is the best fighting game I have ever played, so that would warrant a rating this high. Also, there are not even close to 400 Xbox games out, so adding a few zeros to my #4 rating wouldn't be the most intelligent thing to do.

Own:
    Sold:
    Want:
    Hate:

<^>Game of The Year<^>
    <-=->Morrowind<-=->

->Runners Up<-
    -Deathrow-
    -Unreal Championship-
    -Splinter Cell-
    -Mech Assault-

Off of the top of my head.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by POD13259
    RACING

BASEBALL

BEST GAME

PGR was in 2001, I agree with baseball and MKDA (was not at all pleased with this game and neither were my MK buds). And where's NHL 2K3, that game should be in the top 5 IMO, hockey goodness at its best.

Oh and # 1 game Splinter Cell.

Default Re: 2K3 Year End Awards

4. Enclave
    3. Mech Assault
    2. Hitman 2
    1. Splinter Cell

RACING
    4. Sega GT 2002
    3. Quantum Redshift
    2. MotoGP
    1. Rallisport Challenge

FPS
    5. Serious Sam
    4. 007 Nightfire
    3. Time Splitters 2
    2. Ghost Recon
    1. Unreal Championship

Sports
    5. NFL Fever 2003
    4. NHL 2k3
    3. Transworld Snowboarding
    2. Unreal Championship
    1. Deathrow

Also off of the top of my head.
    Last edited by MerimacHamwich; 01-05-2003 at 10:28 PM.

Twotoma, in you sig, it says you hate JSRF. Why would it be top 5 adventure then!?!?!
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

Originally posted by Laxeph
    Twotoma, in you sig, it says you hate JSRF. Why would it be top 5 adventure then!?!?!
    Nothing more than the fact that I couldn't think of any good adventure games off the top of my head. Besides, many people like it and it was critically acclaimed.

Own:
    Sold:
    Want:
    Hate:

Ahh, I gotcha. Yeah I enjoyed it.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

RPGs aren't revolutionary enough to have their own category. Instead they get put under adventure with games like Jet Set...

Thread Information