Thread: check out the steals i just bought!!

Default check out the steals i just bought!!

couple games i purchased online. found myself a little site that sells used xbox games for cheap!!. kool kool

Well heres the games i just orderd:

Deathrow
    Hitman 2
    Silent Hill 2
    The Thing
    THPS 2X
    All Star Baseball 2003

all these games for $110.00 US

pretty good eh? but those are about the best games there are at the moment, and they are mine now! sweet. lol. i don't think my dads going to be too happy when he sees his next credit card statement! lol. anyways they should be here in about 4 days
    chill out homes! $%$

Games I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal gear solid 2: Substance, Max Payne, Deathrow, Rallisport Challenge, Hitman 2: Silent Assasin,
    The Thing, Gun Valkyrie, Amped: Freestyle, JSRF, Blood Wake, Wreckless, Enclave, Sega GT 2002, Blood Omen 2, Silent Hill 2, THPS 2X, Hunter: The Reckoning, All Star Baseball 2003, NHL 2002, NFL Fever 2002, NBA Live 2002

"Bought an xbox to nerd out and get away from drugs"

The Trash Man

Default Re: check out the steals i just bought!!

Deathrow-$29.95 new at EB now.
    Hitman 2- Probably $49.95 at EB.
    Silent Hill 2- $19.95 at EB more likely.
    The Thing-$29.95 at EB
    THPS 2X-$14.95 at EB
    All Star Baseball 2003-$19.95

You got an alright deal. But those game are rather cheap anyways. All of those are pretty much guesses besides Deathrow. That price got dropped Friday.
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Deathrow is a great game, but I cant say much about the others you have listed

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Deathrow is a great game, but I cant say much about the others you have listed
    I'd have to agree with you on that. However, I would have passed up everything he bought and got Eggmania, Smashing Drive, Frogger Beyond, and Kakuto Chojin instead.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Gertrude420, You said you found a site that sells used Xbox games for cheap, what was the site.

Default Re: check out the steals i just bought!!

Originally posted by Gertrude420

Deathrow
    - Good game, a bit overhyped.
    Hitman 2
    - Good game, but overshadowed by Splinter Cell.
    Silent Hill 2
    - Great game, almost on Resident Evil 1 level.
    The Thing
    - Has some problems, but it's enjoyable.
    THPS 2X
    - Not all that great. With 3 and 4 out, 2 looks awful.
    All Star Baseball 2003
    - Better than Triple Play, worse than World Series.

all these games for $110.00 US

you got a good value, but some of those games, THPS2 and ASBB, arent even worth what you paid. congrats anyway.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

Not the deal of the century by any means, but you didn't get ripped. Hawk, Silent Hill, and Baseball can be bought for $15 or less at most places. Deathrow and The Thing are $25 normally, but Hitman is still $50 new.

Default ahha

yah, well another thing is i live in canada right so theres the border fees that they make u pay, and the extra taxs and all, but this site they pay for those extra charges. so if u would want a game here then, a cheap game, costs $30.00, and a game like hitman 2 or halo, splinter cell, are all at $55.00 , and then u got taxes too. so im not too worries,. lol also thps 2x has better graphics than # 3. i checked it out. its allot nicer looking. plus thps 4 is like $55.00 here so you know getting 2X for 14.99 aint that bad. and also it includes all levels from 1 and 2, and 3 bonus ones. lol. and whoever said hitman 2 aint that good? u must trippin fu
    chill out homes! $%$

Games I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal gear solid 2: Substance, Max Payne, Deathrow, Rallisport Challenge, Hitman 2: Silent Assasin,
    The Thing, Gun Valkyrie, Amped: Freestyle, JSRF, Blood Wake, Wreckless, Enclave, Sega GT 2002, Blood Omen 2, Silent Hill 2, THPS 2X, Hunter: The Reckoning, All Star Baseball 2003, NHL 2002, NFL Fever 2002, NBA Live 2002

"Bought an xbox to nerd out and get away from drugs"

Thread Information