Thread: Thanks for forgetting your European Pals !!!!

Apparently da Box will cost 299 bucks, 450 Canadian bucks and 200 pounds, How about saying how much it will cost in Euros "€"? Just trying to make this site even more friendly.
    For those who doesn´t know what is an Euro; it is the currency that all the countries in the European Union will adopt in 2002 (except Sweden and the UK). It means that Germany, France, Spain, Denmark or Italy for example will share the same bills and coins. I know we will be the last people to get the box, but no need to forget about us [(we are ´bout 370 million people, and I think we made pretty interesting games);(and yes, French people are rude )]
    WE ARE THE XBOX, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
    Call the Doctor!!

sorry. we know europe is full of hard core gamers. I got my butt handed to me on an italian counter strike server. I wonder if they will ever have that for the xbox. hmmmm. thats good that you can buy it in euro instead of paying one million lira. : )

Thumbs up Sorry duder

We get our financial conversion at http://finance.yahoo.com/m3?u

Check it out! It works good!

Talking

THANK U THANK U

You Guys really care about us. With People like You (the XboxAddict Team), the Xbox will have a very bright future. "Old Bill" and "J" should be very Proud of You. Tears are falling... Bill spare an Euro...
    Call the Doctor!!

Wink Added.

I've added the euro currency to our list....if you guys want to add more. Tell us. (-:
    Peace.

::laughs uncontrollably::

Hey Caligari you think your the last to get the X-box. I'm in Australia and the retailers are not getting it until March next year. Good thing im using the import shop down in Brisbane to get it in November.

well just to concude the point of this statment, that i would like to know who is behind all of this xbox creation taking place, if you catch my drift.
    ummm.............Xbox rules

Ya See Europe?! That's what happens when you put mayonnaise on French Fries! And don't get me started about the royale with cheese...
    It's my job to be repetitive! Repetitive! It's my job to be repetitve!

Talking

Well, We have all seen Pulp Fiction, and yes You can order Beer in a McDonalds. But believe me If I tell you that I have never seen anyone putting mayo on the fries. Guessed that is what experts call a topic, but yes is true, French people are rude, and that ain´t a topic.

Does anybody knows if the XBOX games are region protected like DVDs? Cause if not, I´m buying an import( and I am not talking ´bout beer. Ahhhhh Xbox and beer, that sounds terrific, imagine....( but you will have to wait till you are 21 in the states, don´t know about Australia. I knew we had great things in Europe, and that is the drinking age, that is why we have the leaning tower of Pissa, LOL.)
    Call the Doctor!!

you'r ma
    ummm.............Xbox rules

Well, I know they put mayo on fries in canada! And the beer sucks too!
    *All Canadians on the board, simultaneouesly leap up and attempt to kill Armacham*
    It's my job to be repetitive! Repetitive! It's my job to be repetitve!

You only have to be 18 to drink here in Australia.As for region protection apparently there is none for games but the DVD is still region protected. So if you get an american X-box you can play PAL and jap games on it but you could only play US DVD's. I'm importing an X-box in November from the US it'll cost between $700-$900 just for the machine itself.

XboxAddict oldie

Talking

Actually Denmark isn't part of the Euro deal.

Wink

lucky you!!!
    Call the Doctor!!

Thread Information