Poll: Are you getting Orta Today now that it is released early?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Panzer Dragoon IS IN STORES NOW, are you getting it?

Smile Panzer Dragoon IS IN STORES NOW, are you getting it?

I heard a few rumors in da forums today, so I just called up my local Software Ect. and da manager told me it's in stores NOW!
    He just got his shipment today!

So are you getting yours today, or this week for that matter?

I have to call up Circuit City now since they are running a promo for a $10.00 gift card with purchase.
    I will update soon on it.

Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 01-15-2003 at 10:42 AM.

Yes, I'm going out in an hour to check. I don't believe in calling stores though to look for a game. I am very excited. I originally hated Xbox until I heard PD Orta was coming. I'm so excited.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Of course Im getting it. I never played the saturn versions, not many did, but to the people who did they are the greatest games ever. And now with all these good reviews floating around, its a must have.

Oh yeah and Ninja,

"No, im either will get it later or not at all."
    Nice english. heh

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Originally posted by AlBoogy
    Of course Im getting it. I never played the saturn versions, not many did, but to the people who did they are the greatest games ever. And now with all these good reviews floating around, its a must have.

Oh yeah and Ninja,

Nice english. heh
    I have the game on Sega Saturn. I'm holding the copy in my hand right now. However, several people did have the Panzer Dragoon Demo to Saturn because it came with the system.
    Now Playing

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    I have the game on Sega Saturn. I'm holding the copy in my hand right now. However, several people did have the Panzer Dragoon Demo to Saturn because it came with the system.
    You should see what you would get for it on ebay. I bet you would get some good money for it.

I just picked it up on my lunch break and will give initial impressions tonight. Looks and sounds like a winner to me.

I don't believe in calling stores though to look for a game
    Quoted by Burning Ranger.

why dont u believe in calling stores for games ? thats abit wierd to me ...

and yes i carnt wait to get it it looks well ..
    Scared ? You will be.

Originally posted by Insane Jester
    Quoted by Burning Ranger.

why dont u believe in calling stores for games ? thats abit wierd to me ...

and yes i carnt wait to get it it looks well ..
    I guess he would rather waste his time and go to the store first. Ranger is weird like that.

I guess he would rather waste his time and go to the store first. Ranger is weird like that.
    But I thought we'd established in another thread that Ranger really needed to get out more. This is a good chance... now, if a chick sticks her hand on top of yours, bring her back to your place this time BR

hehehe..

Anyhoo, really looking forward to having enough money to get this game. I'm a big fan of this style of animation.. anyone know if the cutscenes are voice-acted? In the demo it was just text...
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Oh yeah and Ninja,

Nice english. heh
    Actually the series is not considered da greatest ever.

The only game out of the 3 previous Panzer titles to ever get critics acclaim was "Panzer Dragoon Saga". It's the RPG version.

I own da first Panzer (it's also included as a bonus on Orta) and it's basically da same as this new version. Except for all da bells & wissels. ya know, graphics and stuff.

Saga was considered da greatest Saturn game ever. It was in limited release in da U.S. cause it came out as da Saturn was fading out.
    If ya go on Ebay you can get an un-opened copy for a couple hundred dollars now!

I really wish I did'nt pass on it, but I had my Saturn stolen and had no reason to get it once it was out.

I still have several titles for Saturn, but most of dem got stolen with my Saturn... .. long story.

This is "Orta" right here.

THE REAL BOSS

I bet you wonder who stole that saturn system from you don't you

I might have to wait and buy it.....if dead or alive volleyball comes out this month, all bets are off....but, for the record panzer dragoon is a must buy game....
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

nah this game is *** top me... just like house ofthe dead..... it moves u all u dop is shoot....... i rather earn up and get my snk vs capcom and my xbl kit.

yeah if this is anything like the shooter on saturn you can count me out because that game blows! I will probably just rent it! Thats if I don't see a movie I want to see!

I was going to get it..but I dunno. Don't really want it anymore..plus I wanna check out fable.

I am really ticked right now. Circuit City did not have the game or EB. Babbages and Toy's R Us had it though. I refuse to shop at Babbages because they treat Xbox fans badly. I buy from EB because they do nothing but praise Xbox fans. Today was a horrible day. No PD Orta and I got another Kirby in my Burger King Big Kids Meal.
    Now Playing

I am really ticked right now. Circuit City did not have the game or EB. Babbages and Toy's R Us had it though. I refuse to shop at Babbages because they treat Xbox fans badly. I buy from EB because they do nothing but praise Xbox fans. Today was a horrible day. No PD Orta and I got another Kirby in my Burger King Big Kids Meal.
    Who cares? You would rather not have the game then shop at babbages? damn i would hate to be you

Originally posted by Xbox Owner
    Who cares? You would rather not have the game then shop at babbages? damn i would hate to be you
    I'm only buying the game at Circuit City because of the $10 giftcard. That is why I'm waiting til friday. I am telling you the truth that whenever I purchased an Xbox game at my Babbages, they would tell me Xbox sucks and I wasted my money on a system with only one good game. That's why I stopped shopping there. If I didn't care about the giftcard, I would have bought it at Toy's R Us today.
    Now Playing

I got another Kirby in my Burger King Big Kids Meal.
    wait......how old are you???...arent you over 18 and out of high school??....haha...are you serious?? im sorry but i find it extremely funny and hard to believe you still get happy meals or kid meals whatever there called at burger king......thats the funniest thing i heard all day

Originally posted by VenoM
    wait......how old are you???...arent you over 18 and out of high school??....haha...are you serious?? im sorry but i find it extremely funny and hard to believe you still get happy meals or kid meals whatever there called at burger king......thats the funniest thing i heard all day
    I normally don't get Big Kids or Kids meals at Burger King. It was just that they were giving away Nintendo characters as their toy. When McDonalds had Ninendo toys in happy meals, I went their all the time when I was a kid. I'm just doing the same thing over agin. I wasn't too hungry away so it was okay.

Actually, I'm 20 years old. I don't see what the problem is with a 20 year old buying a Big Kids Meal. I'm a big kid.
    Now Playing

Thread Information