Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EA support Soul Calibur II...

Originally posted by NINE BREAKER
    Hell yeah, I can't wait for this game. I played Soul Calibur on the DC, and I own Soul Blade on the PS, but this bad boy is going to be bad-@ss. And Spawn being the hidden, or special, character just makes it that much better.

And I agree that with EA publishing it the graphics are probably going to be Playstation quality, but the game play should surely make up for it.
    You had Soul Blade,I was considering buying that game because I saw it for $10. Is that game still pretty good althought the graphics are dated.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

If all EA wants to do is slap their silly little logo onto the game, then fine, I can live with that because what are you going to do? But if they put even a pinky into the developement of SC II then I can pretty much guarantee that the xbox version will either stutter or have worse graphics than GC and/or PS2.

I don't wish that the Xbox version of it to be the superior version, I expect it!

If EA touches the game developement at all then they can go ahead and stick it where the sun don't shine.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
    If all EA wants to do is slap their silly little logo onto the game, then fine, I can live with that because what are you going to do? But if they put even a pinky into the developement of SC II then I can pretty much guarantee that the xbox version will either stutter or have worse graphics than GC and/or PS2.

I don't wish that the Xbox version of it to be the superior version, I expect it!

If EA touches the game developement at all then they can go ahead and stick it where the sun don't shine.
    Well said. However, I don't think EA will change it. They didn't do that when they released Dead to Rights in Europe.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Thread Information