Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hold on to your WRECKLESS!!!!!

Default Hold on to your WRECKLESS!!!!!

man i wish Bankasha gives us some booster discs to update our wreckless... we coould have more vehicles, MORE LEVELS, and even roam mode, oh and dont forget teh multiplayer modes too... man i really wish they would have updates. anyone agree?

p.s. i loved wreckless, it was crazy the first time i played it, now it sucks, cant beleive i wasted 50 good greenbacks for this game.

Well, Wreckles was a crappy game when it came out and i really dont like the game any more, so i wouldnt really care if a booster disk came out.

i love wreckless....i think its pretty fun

I thought wreckless was a pretty solid title minus the fact that it was too short and we had no roaming feature.

A booster disc would be nice but I don't think one is coming, unless you heard otherwise.

I do hope a Wreckless 2 comes out though, and put that sucker on LIVE.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

I personally enjoyed Wreckless a bit. The only problem I had with it was the controls were sloppy.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

many many times have i seen this game for rent or sale . many many times have i walked by it. infact on tuesday i went to trade in splinter cell and timsplitters 2 i saw it for sale second hand for only £8.00 which is hella cheap. but ive heard bad reports about this game so i never bother getting it.. seeing the mixed views on here i might get it next time im in the shop and give it ago.
    Scared ? You will be.

The Trash Man

Once again...

This too is available for $9.99 w/coupon at my local EB. Its only $19.99 new and there is a $10 instant savings coupon on the counter for it.
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

This game taught me about being suck-in to buy a game with great graphics only to find out it's got lousy gameplay...Wreckless , and Raw go into the great graphic lousy gameplay slots of videogame history
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I think just driving around on mission A7 and causing mass destruction is fun. I got some really great replays saved from that.

yeah, driving around with the tank and just blow crap up is very similar to why GTA3 is a fun game. That is why I wish they gave us a free roam feature.

But there are some great places to do some crazy jumps.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

I loved Wreckless and I do not plan on getting rid of the game. I went into my purchase knowing what I was getting and that was an arcade racer of sorts. Anyone who expected otherwise would be setting themselves up for a fall. On a side note, I would love to see a booster disc

Wondering Around

the game was rushed, they didn't have the time to finish the game like they wanted to. Rumor has it that the company that made wreckless is making another game with the same graphics (or better) but with added gameplay (think GTA3) where you can drive around, and get out of your car. No clue if it will actually happen, but it would certainly be awesome if they did.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Im stuck on one mission in each campaign...if anyone would be so kind as to put the completed game on a memory card and mail it to me...i'll be very thankful...

wreckless was an awesome game, but it would be better if it had a free roam mode.

Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
    Rumor has it that the company that made wreckless is making another game with the same graphics (or better) but with added gameplay (think GTA3) where you can drive around, and get out of your car. No clue if it will actually happen, but it would certainly be awesome if they did.
    That would be awesome. I very much liked the style of the graphics in Wreckless so a GTA3 style game with those graphics would be incredible.
    ---Hidden Content ---

I had fun reading the manual while i took a dump. Thats about it....

true story

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    I had fun reading the manual while i took a dump. Thats about it....

true story
    Hahahaha, that is where I read most of my game manuals as well. Get home, unwrap game, realize I have to go, take game manual with me. It is almost a ritual.

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

Haha, same here Kraft. Oh... wait I have to go now!!!
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

Originally posted by Unreal
    I loved Wreckless and I do not plan on getting rid of the game. I went into my purchase knowing what I was getting and that was an arcade racer of sorts. Anyone who expected otherwise would be setting themselves up for a fall. On a side note, I would love to see a booster disc
    So would I. I thought I was one of the only ones who liked that game.

I found Wreckless to be very entertaining. Probably because I like Crazy Taxi 3 and Smashing Drive.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
    the game was rushed, they didn't have the time to finish the game like they wanted to. Rumor has it that the company that made wreckless is making another game with the same graphics (or better) but with added gameplay (think GTA3) where you can drive around, and get out of your car. No clue if it will actually happen, but it would certainly be awesome if they did.
    very interesting... new game with same or BETTER graphics. man i just hope they add roam mode and u can actually have some gameplay, but i liked it still.

Thread Information