Please diregard if you already knew this
"Microsoft and Digital Anvil (Freelancer developers) have announced that their latest Xbox title, Brute Force will have Live support and is scheduled for Summer 2003:
Over the last few months, Brute Force developer Digital Anvil has been working on improving characteristics of the game and the game interface, resulting in an even better gameplay experience. The new features of the squad-based combat shooter include:
- System Link supports both co-operative campaign play and head-to-head Deathmatch
- Ability to play Deathmatch, with support of up to 16 players
- Unique ability for up to four players to play through the entire game in co-operative mode via system link, where each player controls one of the four squad members
- For gamers with Xbox Live, Brute Force becomes an even more "forceful" experience.
- Key content includes new maps and campaigns. There are twelve multiplayer maps included in the Brute Force game and at least two maps scheduled for release on Xbox Live."