Thread: HaLo - Level 6

Default HaLo - Level 6

HeY;

i'm a little stuck on level 6 of Halo, admittedly i could try for a bit longer but essentially i'm at the part when your supposed to escape and i just can't find my way out. Is it as simple as me forgetting my way out or is one of the doors i came in originally locked or something? as i back tracked to the best of my memory and i haven't really been able to get out and theres all these weird creatures . . . , it's kinda atmospheric - i'm just realising how great this game is;

anyway anyone got any ideas, help, tips and/or suggestions ??

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

wrong place yo.

Renegade of funk

There are a few places where you have to escape or get out quickly. What's the name of the level?

Originally posted by Reclaimer
    There are a few places where you have to escape or get out quickly. What's the name of the level?
    343 Guilty Sparks

Hey TiGGerLiAm, just experiment with ways to go. There's no way anyone can give you an accurate description of how to get out. Trust me, you'll find a way, it just takes time.

Renegade of funk

Is it? I thought about it and I was thinking it was the level before that called "Flood". Anyway, yes, the way in is not the way out. You will have to find and alternate way out. Just keep trying.

theres a part on the level where theres a light bridge thats flashing, if you try to cross it you fall off as it's like the light bridge is on for a sec then off. how do you cross it and are you supposed to ?

bust a nut

Originally posted by TiGGerLiAm
    theres a part on the level where theres a light bridge thats flashing, if you try to cross it you fall off as it's like the light bridge is on for a sec then off. how do you cross it and are you supposed to ?
    nope, sorry u cant cross it. u'll yhave to keep finding another way around. dont worry, u'll find it

i've done it now; took less than 5 minutes when i tried again as i was much nearer the end than i thought. My problem was that i didn't realise i could jump up onto a platform in this darkish room. Then i just went through a door, up the lift outside, wandered around a bit then end of level; now the library . . .

well now i'm finding the library very difficult, it's not that difficult to get overwhelmed. i guess i'll try again later

Originally posted by Reclaimer
    I was thinking it was the level before that called "Flood".
    There isn't a level called "Flood"...

Pillar of Autumn
    Halo
    Truth and Reconciliation
    Silent Cartographer
    Assault on the Control Room
    343 Guilty Sparks
    The Library
    Two Betrayals
    Keyes
    The Maw

now i'm on the level after the library, two betrayals. I'm a little confused, i detonated some room or something, and then i had to go to a second one below the first which i did, but i feel i've got a bit lost and am getting near the start of a couple of levels ago

HHmm....Halo is a pretty straight forward game....I can't forsee anyone needing help on it.....

MaxRecon

Default flashing light bridge

You can cross the flashing light bridge because I have done it. It took a lot of tries but it can be done. I also had trouble finding my way out and thought it was the only way.

Not the only way, the hardest way, yes, but not the only way. Two Betrayals is a great level.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I dont know how anyone can need this much help on a game, its pretty straight forward and It's not like you can really wander the levels kind of guide you through em. what level are you playing this on cuz if your playing this on normal and easy then youre in for a real challenge when you get to legendary

Thread Information