Thread: XboX TricKs

Default XboX TricKs

Hi,

I remember reading a few months ago on some site before i got my xbox that theres some hidden "cheats" in the dashboard of things that you can do. Such as some button sequence on the controller lets you format the hard drive and another when your listening to music makes that visual orb thing tto the left of the play list go full screen. Since i got my xbox i can no longer find this site . . ., is any of this true or is it complete crap? If it's true how do you do this stuff and where are pages on the net that talk about it. Also has anyone noticed and kinda easter eggs in the xbox dashboard ??

yea, you can do these. i dont know how to get it to format, they probly have it on www.xboxhacker.net but to get the visual thing, press x then y. i think thats how you do it

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    yea, you can do these. i dont know how to get it to format, they probly have it on www.xboxhacker.net but to get the visual thing, press x then y. i think thats how you do it
    Ya that's how you do it. Press x then y and then the little visual orb thing to the left of the play list should go full screen.

Oh and Snooppy7548 nice site man I was checking it out and it has some interesting stuff on there.

Originally posted by Serg_w
    Ya that's how you do it. Press x then y and then the little visual orb thing to the left of the play list should go full screen.

Oh and Snooppy7548 nice site man I was checking it out and it has some interesting stuff on there.
    You can do the same thing with the dvd remote. If you are listening to music I think the button you hit is the 'title' button. If not it is one of those little buttons around the directional arrows.

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    You can do the same thing with the dvd remote. If you are listening to music I think the button you hit is the 'title' button. If not it is one of those little buttons around the directional arrows.
    its accually the 'info' button
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

There are hidden combinations that can format your Hard Drive ? I want to know that. Anyone has got it ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

if you reformat your harddrive, you can chose whether you want it to reformat to a developer xbox or a regular xbox. i think

Alien

what's the difference????? what does one got that the other doesn't

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

My understanding is that the HD (not HDD. Thanks SF) doesn't need formatting. Bit I plan to call Xbox support for an definate answer.

Thread Information