Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to buy PSO with the online fee?

Default Who's going to buy PSO with the online fee?

I know I'm not because My income can't support another monthly fee when I've already bought the game.This is taking away from other game purchases/accessories/and other miscellaneous stuff needed by me.We should boycott(especially with it being Black History Month too,Rosa Parks) this and I believe it could make some serious change on Sega and MS.
    ~1ne~
    Life Under The Sun(Chapter I:Ecclesiastes)
    Hidden Content

A big thanks goes out to the one and only awesome sigmaker GokuX

what does Black History Month have to do with PSO??

i am you get the 1st 2 months free and the game is 10$ cheaper, plus is one of the best games ever and it just got better coming to xbox live.

Originally posted by Flood-XBA
    what does Black History Month have to do with PSO??
    he means boycotting...just like rosa did with the bus thing.....anyways..i think we should all boycott games for awhile....developers are getting out of hand charging 50 freaking bucks for a damn game....i remember when pc games were no more then 20 or 30 bucks now there all freaking 50 bucks and thats cause pc developers see that people are willing to pay that much for a console game why not pc game......as for the pso deal...."F" them bastages...no way i would pay a fee...sega isnt even maintaining a server for pso...ms is so sega has no reason to charge there just charging cause they wanna make an extra buck....sometimes i see now why people have to resort to pirating....these developers are all money hungry bastages

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I don't want to pay a fee to play a game.
    Back into the world of gaming.

i heard that sega are hosting the servers on their sega.com setup. i dunno whats gonna happen in europe tho because sega closed the europe part down. i bet they just won't bring it out in europe
    Sig Update Coming Soon!

I wont be purchasing it. I didn't pay 50 for live so that I could pay an extra monthly fee as well. PSO is/was a good game, but not worth that much.

Gamerscore Whore

Welcome to the new trend guys. Sega is the first to try it, but expect many more developers to follow in Sega's footsteps. As for console games being $50, that will never change. It costs them about $7 a game to manufacture (thats producing cd/packaging and shipping), then you have to pay all those guys who's names you see in the game credits. Only time you will see the price drop is once the game goes greatest hits or doesnt do well.

Personally I am willing to pay a monthly fee for a game. PSO, no thanks, dont care for this game at all. But a good sports game I would pay. Why? Well if people are paying to play then leagues will be more competitive and people will actually play their games. Just my opinion on the monthly charge of course.

SlickAssassin

http://www.petitiononline.com/syngori/petition.html

sign it

And no the first 12 months of PSO are not free. You must pay.

Originally posted by Slick
    [url]

And no the first 12 months of PSO are not free. You must pay.

The first 2 months are.
    RIP Dave

bust a nut

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
    The first 2 months are.
    then u can quit after that

lol

As far as PSO goes, i'm buying it......but I'm not paying the additional cost for on-line play. I like the game on it's own.

I think a better message is that we gamers are willing to buy quality games, but won't be paying any extra.

So i guess i would be concerned if i were Sega or any other Co. wanting to do this on XBOX, PS2 or GC.

Game sells great.......
    But no extra on-line cash is coming from it.

Just my opinion of course.

I don't pay fees per game. Sorry, just won't happen ever. If the game is good enough on its own I'll still get it and just won't play it online. I have no interest in PSO so that doesn't matter anyway.

Sadly internet petitions don't have the flux they did in the beginning. Those that say internet petitions never work however, must not remember Divx(circuit city) and Willy Wonka widescreen, Cats & Dogs widescreen. All changed because of online petitions.

But now a simple phone call, email or a snail mail letter has as much pull as a 1000 petition signatures.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Alien

im gonna buy it but play it offline with some friends............it's not worth it to pay ten a month just to play

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

I think it is pretty lame that you still need a Live account just to play the game Offline.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Alien

what?????you need an account to play offline?????? but how is that gonna work?? will they block you from playing if they don't find an accont in your HD??

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

I am not going to pay a monthly fee for any game, if that is what the future of console gaming will turn out to be, you can count me out.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

I picking this game up , I already have my copy pre-ordered.

have u guys forgot what if this game is system link? hahah we will be playikng on xbconnect hahahahahahah

what?????you need an account to play offline?????? but how is that gonna work?? will they block you from playing if they don't find an accont in your HD??
    I think it'll ask you your gamertag and such when you are creating a profile or something.

Thread Information