Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~* [NEW] 4 Brand New G-Xis Exclusive B.C Screenshots!! (Come & Get'em) *~

Default ~* [NEW] 6 Brand New G-Xis Exclusive B.C Screenshots!! (Come & Get'em) *~

Last edited by G-Xis; 02-02-2003 at 04:00 AM.

Last edited by G-Xis; 02-02-2003 at 03:58 AM.

P.S. Two of the screens looks similiar to ones released, but trust me these 4 are all NEW, none of the major websites have them.

They look nice. As always

That 4th pic with the guy in the water is amazing. I've never seen it really done so well the reflections on the water, the submerged legs... thats pretty nice! Textures sorta look bland, but I'm guessing its still a long way until the games done so thats very forgivable for now!

thanks G-Xis!

BTW, whats up with putting your handle in the thread name? You like really want the credit for the pics that badly or something?
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

This title and Fable will be a extreme experience not to miss out !! Cool screenshots !
    Back into the world of gaming.

WTF do u sdo in this game??? be a stupid caveman and go "oorgle oorgle"? this shat sounds wack and i smell a just hype game coming on here. well thats my opinion

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    WTF do u sdo in this game??? be a stupid caveman and go "oorgle oorgle"? this shat sounds wack and i smell a just hype game coming on here. well thats my opinion
    You obviously never played an ambitious title created by Peter M. Consider this game an altered state of reality were dinosaurs roam free and all that good stuff. Its going to be amazing.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    You obviously never played an ambitious title created by Peter M. Consider this game an altered state of reality were dinosaurs roam free and all that good stuff. Its going to be amazing.
    I'm going to have to agree with Jax, it's not going to be running around going "oorgle oorgle" or whatever. With Pete at the wheel there will be much more involved; like oogleing half naked cave chicks, and hitting things with clubs Just messing, Pete M. games are always crazy, fun and very involving in their own special ways though.

One thing I can say is I will be highly disappointed if there isn't a cheat to make your caveman yell YABBA DABBBA DOOOO!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

lol@Kraft

I hardly think that BC is going to be anything like the Flintstones

I've been watching this game from the very beginning...it's like nothing we've seen before...especially since Peter Molneuex (sp?) is behind the driver's seat.

Pardon my ignorance but who is this Peter guy and what has he done in the past?
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Nice pics! I just want to be able to drag a woman by her hair or feed her to a T-Rex if she becomes too unruly (that'll teach her to tell me to put the toilet seat, or stone pallette, down.)

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

Originally posted by studepaber
    Nice pics! I just want to be able to drag a woman by her hair or feed her to a T-Rex if she becomes too unruly (that'll teach her to tell me to put the toilet seat, or stone pallette, down.)

LMAO...nows thats what i'm talkin bout

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
    Pardon my ignorance but who is this Peter guy and what has he done in the past?

Holy crap, dude! you never heard of peter molynuex?!?! ( the "x" is silent).

He is the brilliant guy behind such projects as dungeon keeper and populace. Of course those may not ring the bell, but i bet the critically acclaimed, award winning "Black & White" does.

Now he is working on 5 different games that seem like they are going to revolutionize the industry.

Fable (Xbox)
    B.C. (Xbox)
    black and white: next generation (xbox)
    Black and white 2 (PC)
    The movies (PC)

Peter Molynuex is the shigeru myamoto of western gaming.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Yup never heard of him. The only games that I have played that he has been involved with are Black & White and Homeworld. Both were mediocre games at best IMO.

Sorry but I just don't get the hype with this guy. He is innovative, I'll give him that.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
    Sorry but I just don't get the hype with this guy. He is innovative, I'll give him that.
    Well if you give him that, then I'd say you get the hype. His games have a trend of being fresh new unique ideas that haven't been done before. Thats why his games are liked so much!

Fable and BC... name me a game that even remotely resembles what these titles are attempting. Don't think there are any
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

ohh ok at least you wont be oging "oorgle oorgle " all the time thx for breakin it down to me thx guys

Originally posted by Dre
    Well if you give him that, then I'd say you get the hype. His games have a trend of being fresh new unique ideas that haven't been done before. Thats why his games are liked so much!
    I think that is one of the initial turn offs I have after discovering what he has done. Yes I said he was innovative, but that doesn't make the game good. Being innovative and creative doesn't mean the game is an instant success.

B.C. has been shaping up to being a game worthy of watching dispite not have a single clue what it is about or how it will be played.
    ---Hidden Content ---

bust a nut

lol, i'll prolly have alot of fun playing this game like that i can lead my 12 (not sure) cavemen into a t-rexs lair and after that, i'll un my ass off away to watch the buetiful blood bath of t-rex eating my cavemen

Thread Information