Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City for E3

Default City for E3

In which city will E3 be hosted? I heard it was going to be in Atlanta (I wanted to go, heh). Does anyone have a link or something? Thanks.
    Green = Good
    Red = Sucks
    I own all of the following games
    Halo, Crimson Sea, MechAssault, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Morrowind, Blinx, Dead or Alive 3, NFL Fever 2002, NFL Fever 2003, Rallisport Challenge, Jet Set Radio Future, Max Payne, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Whacked!, Splinter Cell, Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO, Phantasy Star Online (preorder)
    NightCaster, Blood Wake, Fuzion Frenzy, Hitman 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Dave Mirra BMX 2, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, Totaled!
    Wish List: (Until Summer)
    Panzer Dragoon Orta, Dead or Alive: XTreme Beach Volleyball, Sea Dogs 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Midtown Madness 3, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Hidden Content Former Xbox Live Beta Tester.

Default Re: City for E3

Originally posted by Bravo_2
    In which city will E3 be hosted? I heard it was going to be in Atlanta (I wanted to go, heh).
    Los Angeles, although E3 is a trade event and is not open to the general public. So unless you have some media ties chances are you wont be let in.

Does anyone have a link or something?
    http://www.e3expo.com

Thanks.
    Your Welcome

Default Re: Re: City for E3

Originally posted by carlbme
    Los Angeles, although E3 is a trade event and is not open to the general public. So unless you have some media ties chances are you wont be let in.

http://www.e3expo.com

Your Welcome

*jumps off a very low bridge*

Dahhhh!

Thanks for the info, again. My friends were BSing me, then.
    Green = Good
    Red = Sucks
    I own all of the following games
    Halo, Crimson Sea, MechAssault, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Morrowind, Blinx, Dead or Alive 3, NFL Fever 2002, NFL Fever 2003, Rallisport Challenge, Jet Set Radio Future, Max Payne, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Whacked!, Splinter Cell, Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO, Phantasy Star Online (preorder)
    NightCaster, Blood Wake, Fuzion Frenzy, Hitman 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Dave Mirra BMX 2, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, Totaled!
    Wish List: (Until Summer)
    Panzer Dragoon Orta, Dead or Alive: XTreme Beach Volleyball, Sea Dogs 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Midtown Madness 3, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Hidden Content Former Xbox Live Beta Tester.

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

its always in LA i also wanna fo but u need to be 18 or over freakin raciests
    Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

Is anyone on here going? I'm looking forward to this

Originally posted by casper
    Nope, I wish I was. I had a chance to go last year but ended up missing out on it because I didn't want to leave the wife to tend to our daughter (only a few months old) by herself.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Im going, ive gone every year for the pastthree years and its been a great expirience evry time...............i even got angelina jolie to kiss me on the cheek when she was promoting her movie back in the day......(tomb raider)

Im 17, NOW. they dont have a super strict policy on age as long as you have a special Guest card, because they assume that you have to be 18 to get it. you also dont need REALLY strong ties to the gamong media.......if you work at a local bloackbuster, thats enough to get you in.

my friend works at a video game store, he gets invitee every year and all i have to do is miss school for a couple days, pay for the hotel and food, and have a blast playing all the recent videogames.

I remember last year on friday or saturday, i cant remember, some company was giving away free ice cream! SWEET!

well, anyways, just get a special invitation card from someone you know is goign, and you shoudn't have a problem......
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Originally posted by carlbme
    Nope, I wish I was. I had a chance to go last year but ended up missing out on it because I didn't want to leave the wife to tend to our daughter (only a few months old) by herself.
    Well, you did the right thing on that man....this year will be much more interesting I think though.

Originally posted by TheCovenant
    Im going, ive gone every year for the pastthree years and its been a great expirience evry time...............i even got angelina jolie to kiss me on the cheek when she was promoting her movie back in the day......(tomb raider)

well, anyways, just get a special invitation card from someone you know is goign, and you shoudn't have a problem......
    Well, if we're lucky, we can meet up....I have a very good hunch that I will be going, as well as some of my "boys" but more to come on that in the next few weeks

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Me too, i wish i was there. But in majority of gaming sites, they have a coverage of E3 (XBA also) so, you can still watch some videos that was show off.
    Back into the world of gaming.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

E3 is coming up again I remember when we was just talking about it last year and now it coming up again. Oh I wish I could go. I don't think I have ever been to one. I heard it’s a lot of fun going to one but the closes I am going to get to E3 this year is in my dreams. hahaha

THE REAL BOSS

Well, you did the right thing on that man....this year will be much more interesting I think though.

Well, if we're lucky, we can meet up....I have a very good hunch that I will be going, as well as some of my "boys" but more to come on that in the next few weeks

Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

JJaX dreams about going to E3

Woo Hooo!! Yeah!!!

A drunken JJaX falls down a flight of steps and passes out

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Member on the run

Figures...someone said something.
    Last edited by RudedogX; 02-03-2003 at 12:48 PM.

I swear to god you people are dumb... *thinks back to having some conversation where someone said something about not saying stuff about something to others until that something was a definate."

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I am available to go... E3 is going to be sweet!!

Member on the run

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    I am available to go... E3 is going to be sweet!!
    Hey Maxy, check out the DDC, we've got some upcoming matches and want to get you and some of the other west coast guys involved.

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    *thinks back to having some conversation where someone said something about not saying stuff about something to others until that something was a definate."
    Was that something the first something or the second something? I remember the first something was something we couldn't say but the second something was something that someone else shouldn't know about. Hmmm, well, no matter what that something is, someone is going to take something grand with him to that place.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Member on the run

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
    Was that something the first something or the second something? I remember the first something was something we couldn't say but the second something was something that someone else shouldn't know about. Hmmm, well, no matter what that something is, someone is going to take something grand with him to that place.
    Anyone else just get totally confused?!?

Wink

my house
    Hidden Content
    The flow of time is always cruel.... its speed seems different for eash person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days...

Thread Information