Thread: MotoGP 2 Announced

Default MotoGP 2 Announced

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaP...=Moto%20GP%202

Moto GP 2 will be hitting the shelves this summer and you guys want some good online racing with a awesome community to match, this game is it.

Swing on by http://www.planetmgp.com for more information about joining a team.

Default MOTO GP question

Hopefully somebody can help...
    I have been playing MOTO GP for several months..I have the retail version and have collected all of the rider credits by going through the training sessions...But, still other riders in Xbox live are significantly faster than me. Are there other things that speed up the bikes or make them corner better that I can't find? I have not completed a grand prix in the retail version..but, I can't find reference to additional credits anywhere.

I know some people will just be better at the game than me..that's OK, but other bike should not be able to accelerate past me on a straight away or corner better, if I have all of the credits..

Thanks for any help..

I can't wait. Just bought Moto GP 1 and that game is so fantastic. How they will better that I don't know
    I'm happy to 0wn:
    Halo | Dead or Alive 3 | RalliSport Challenge | Project Gotham Racing | Hunter: The Reckoning | Enclave | Buffy The Vampire Slayer | Splinter Cell | Moto GP | Colin McRae Rally 3 | Tao Feng | Dark Angel | Midtown Madness 3

Looking forward to:
    Halo 2 | Deus Ex 2 | DOOM 3 | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

the planned relase date is march 1st. hope everyone goes out and buys it.
    go check out the best site in the world. Hidden Content

Thread Information