Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo Hacked....

Default Halo Hacked....

.... is soo freaking awesome.

http://www2.mythica.org/halo/hbo/HaloHackinFun.avi

Download that. That was freaking own. I wish Bungie would have inputted codes like that.

*if the site is down...

http://halo.bungie.org/misc/hackinhalomirrors.html
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

OH-MY-GOD! That was amazing!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

No s4!t imagine what else they can do. The last time I played XBC halo I played this guy who said he was playing these guys who were spawning with shotguns and a radar but his team was not. I said bull, to which he replied that they told him so at the end of the game and they said they could do more than that. I can think of 100's of things I would want to see in a moded Halo.

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Damn man that is AWESOME! It's almost like that was programmed right into the game. How else would the animations for the exploding ships be there? And driving that tank looks like FUNNN!!

Man that would be sweet.
    Hidden Content "Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters
    Line up the b*stards all I want is the truth"

That's nutz. I love when all the covenant hit the side of the mountain.

Originally posted by J Dub
    Damn man that is AWESOME! It's almost like that was programmed right into the game. How else would the animations for the exploding ships be there? And driving that tank looks like FUNNN!!

Man that would be sweet.
    Thats what I thought, why did it have that animation? Also it was sweet when he became the covenant and got in that covenant only vehicle, but it even says there "press x to get in the ? what ever its called wreth I think. I have watched it like 9 times already.
    Last edited by Brevity; 02-04-2003 at 07:24 AM.

Heres some interesting posts from the dude who made this thingy.

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/...pl?read=190701

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Very sweet. Although it does make me glad that MS isn't allowing modded boxes on Live.

I cant get the link to work, wats kool about it

how long did it take for you guys to connect to it??
    MAKING A NEW SIG

sorry for the double post, but mine just loaded and all i have to say is... HOLY CRAP!! I LOVE WHEN HE WOULD SHOOT THOSE BIG SHIPS AND ALL THE GUYS WOULD GET LAUNCHED OUT OF IT. IT WAS ALSO COOL HOW HE COULD JUMP REAL HIGH.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

Yeah this is like Dehacked for doom games back in the day. I remember running around as an imp and messing with the game and junk. Very cool, to bad you need a moded xbox to do this

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    Yeah this is like Dehacked for doom games back in the day. I remember running around as an imp and messing with the game and junk. Very cool, to bad you need a moded xbox to do this
    No kidding if there was a way to get this to work a reg XB I would be on this like Casper on a hotdog.

I bet having the codes implemented by Bungie would have upped the replay value to a limitless amount. Imagine playing through levels as a Hunter, in one o them Wraiths!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by Brevity
    No kidding if there was a way to get this to work a reg XB I would be on this like Casper on a hotdog.

am i the only one who sees the vid upside down and hears the audio out of sync with whats happening on the screen???

Originally posted by VenoM
    am i the only one who sees the vid upside down and hears the audio out of sync with whats happening on the screen???
    Pretty much. Played fine for me.

How long did this take for you guys to load? I have been watching the screen for like 4 minutes waiting for something to happen...
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

I keep getting an error with the codec

get divx from divx.com

Thread Information