Thread: dvd kit

Default dvd kit

HELP !!!

JUST BOUGHT THE DVD KIT FOR MY X-BOX. I'M HAVING TROUBLE PLAYING FILMS. HALFWAY THROUGH PLAYING A FILM, THE PICTURE PAUSES. SOME FILMS REFUSE TO PLAY AT ALL ONCE THEY HAVE PAUSED. THEY ARE R2 DISCS BY THE WAY! AM I THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING THESE PROBLEMS OR HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD PROBLEMS??

Haha, who calls em "films". Sorry, thought, dunno whats wrong.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

I've had this same problem. There are two problem-solving options that have worked for me:

1. It's been reported that burning music files onto your Xbox's hard drive somehow interferes a little with it's DVD-playback capabilities. The solution is obvious. Delete any and all music files on the hard drive.
    It seems to happen to me every time I have music files on my Xbox. Deleting them always works for me.

2. Try ejecting, then re-inserting, the DVD. After doing this, it should play just fine all the way through. This has AlWAYS worked for me.

i have about 6 cds on my xbox and my dvd movies play perfectly

same...havent had that problem. also, dont plug ur xbox into ur vcr. and i agree, who says films lol
    MAKING A NEW SIG

I think he's from england....

maybe. hey that may be ur problem if you are, your movies aren't for the right region or w/e.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

I'm from the US, and I say "films". Of course, this is because I'm a film student and I take "movies" very seriously. I can't speak for the other person, but calling films other names such as movies, flix, dvds, tracks, videos, etc. seems to show no respect for the people that are entertaining you on screen.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

hey im respecting them by payin $10 to see there freakin movie.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

hey im respecting them by payin $10 to see there freakin movie.
    tru dat. Those people make so much money I dont even care.

Thread Information