Thread: DoAXBV. I Just Got!

Wink DoAXBV. I Just Got!

Hey!

This game is hot!!! I went to 4 different stores today. First Best Buy, then Futureshop, then Toysrus, then WallMart, but NO DEAD OR ALIVE VOLLEYBALL!!! I was with very little hope on heading to EB, and OH MY!! They actually have 1 copy left!!! I quickly bought it without tinking...

I loaded the game up, and umm....Very very sick graphics!!! I went to Zach island, where I can meet all those girls.... Then I use the "R" button to zoom on their *expletive deleted*!!! It was such a nice experience....

Highly recommend that you guys get this game a week later, where it will be available....You don't just look at girls, the game offers tons of minigames and you DO play alot of volleyball games....

Good luck.

Bypass the censors again and say goodbye to your posting abilities.
    Last edited by LynxFX-XBA; 01-27-2003 at 04:49 PM.
    Hidden Content
    My XBL games: Unreal Championship.

*XBA's "only" non-biased debater who got "all" 3 gaming consoles!*

wait... so you bought the game and like it for the most part because you can check out animated girls?

Originally posted by just some guy
    wait... so you bought the game and like it for the most part because you can check out animated girls?
    Knew it....Less than 3 mins. jealousy comes...

Hell NO! You don't just examine girls!!! I just mentioned, you can buy stuff and play mini games.

Don't just go all jealousy to someone....Buy it yourself....
    Hidden Content
    My XBL games: Unreal Championship.

*XBA's "only" non-biased debater who got "all" 3 gaming consoles!*

Jealous?

No, i just don't see the appeal in looking at video game chicks. And the other stuff doesn't sound too appealing either. But hey... if your lovin' it dude rock on. The game just isn't for me, you don't need to get defensive. I was just curious as to why people are all excited about this game. Thats all.

They are excited about this game because of the graphical pictorials that are really creepy if you think about it. Whats more...this game is so shallow and pathetic...

You get money to buy shoes and butterfly hairclips and french desserts.... have we all turned ***? is this sim shopping? Is team ninja turning us all into mindless shopping rejected zit faced hairy palmed losers?

Really its sad how people follow things for such trite reasons. There is no depth in this game and it essentially turns into a perverted rendition of Jacks. You play a game, pick up some accessories...play a game...pick up some accessories...stare at some graphically made up boobies...pick up some accessories...

I'm goin to sleep cuz I'm sick of being awake...
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

Part of this game is also a relationship sim. Which may not be very popular in North America, but they are wildly so in Japan. Altho this game isn't that much a sim as some are in Japan, but obviously NA isn't ready for a mainstream one. So this game is only part realtionship sim, part volleyball, part gambling and part item collector. It's really sad how some ppl dismiss things because of preconceived notions with no attempt to try it for themselves.
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

haha, no... sorry. I'm not going to pay 50 bucks to play dress up with some animated girls. I never did play with barbies and I don't plan to start doing it now. All the other mini games and the volleyball aren't worth it.

Gamerscore Whore

If you are into Barbie and accessories this game is for you. It is NOT a volleyball game. The volleyball in this game is actually terrible. Heck Beach Spikers for the Nintendo was a better volleyball game. The graphics are outstanding, I won't doubt that one bit, but as for gameplay. Forget it! Ugggg!

Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
    The graphics are outstanding, I won't doubt that one bit, but as for gameplay. Forget it! Ugggg!
    That's what we have Outlaw Volleyball for I REALLY can't wait for this title, plus it's online. I have to admit though DOAXBV has been collecting dust.

Gamerscore Whore

Yeah I am looking forward to Outlaw VB. I hope it doesn't disappoint like DOAXVB did.

Thread Information