Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars coming to Live.

Default Star Wars: The Clone Wars coming to Live.

Got this off of another board.
    SAN RAFAEL, Calif. -- February 5, 2003 --LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC today announced it is releasing a new version of Star Wars: The Clone Wars for Xbox Live this spring. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is the first LucasArts console game available for play over the Internet and will offer expanded combat action specifically designed for Xbox Live. Star Wars: The Clone Wars for Xbox Live will allow simultaneous play for up to eight players over the Internet. In addition to voice communication capability, the game's new features consist of Conquest Mode, which includes a variety of new weaponry, boost power-ups, and battlefield teleportals.
    I'm glad to see some more Live support, especially from a game released on other consoles and not on the Xbox.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Cool, I planned on getting it for Gamecube but now since it's coming to Xbox with LIVE support I've changed my mind. I always get the multi-platform game on the most powerful console.
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

What kind of game is it? I saw it for the GC but didn't look much into it. The more Live games the better.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Didn't reallize that it was posted here as well. http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...threadid=32003
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Well THANK YOU LucasArts!!! I knew I liked them for some reason.

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Damn. And I bought it for the cube yesterday....

Originally posted by Heavens Gate
    Damn. And I bought it for the cube yesterday....
    still gives you a chance to take it back. How is the game, btw?

I would be like "well then why not merge the thread and it's in the wrong forum Lynx"

But regardless, this looks cool, maybe, just maybe, I'll actually go out and watch these movies so I get a clue of what is actually goin on :o

Yes my friend had clone wars on gamecube now that was a sweet game. Now we have it upgraded and xbox live you buy this game right now.
    Games I Need: Fable, Halo 2, Hitman 3, Doom 3, Half Life 2,

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    still gives you a chance to take it back. How is the game, btw?
    I bought it at Toys R Us. Once it's open, it's yours. No returns unless it's for the same game. But reguarding your question, the game is really fun. It's alot like Rogue Squadron, Jedi Outcast and Twisted Metal black all wrapped into the same game. There's also a 2 player mode.

Thread Information