Thread: I just got Panzer Dragoon Orta...WOW!

Default I just got Panzer Dragoon Orta...WOW!

This game is awesome thus far. I have only got about 2 levels in but the graphics are amazing. It is the best I have seen on the Xbox since Halo. It is a must buy for everyone!

Hold on tho your, uhh.......Dragon, Max. It gets alot more "Interesting".

Gamerscore Whore

Graphics are absolutely superb. I had a lot of fun playing this game but unfortunately it was a little short. I do like the grading system they give you at the end of each level. Thats pretty kewl. Add replay value I think. Unless you get all A's first time around...LOL! I didn't!

Yeah I got C's and D's usually. LOL Well a few A's and a perfect on episode 9.

The game is pretty though.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
    Yeah I got C's and D's usually. LOL Well a few A's and a perfect on episode 9.

The game is pretty though.
    yeah, Im learning that the game is very tough. Im still having some early troubles but overall I am very impressed.

I love the game as well, definitely one of my favorites. It gets pretty damn crazy later in the game though.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Cellar Door

I want this game. When do you think that the price will drop?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Graphically, Panzer Dragoon Orta is gorgeous, however, I'm not a big flight sim fan...regardless of the graphics and what I'm flying.

But, for a flight sim, it's probably the best I've ever played. Personally, I'm more into shooters and racers...I can't get enough!

I thought this game blows just like the other panzer dragoon shooter on the sega saturn. The graphics are good, but i would never even pay 10 bucks for this game!

Thread Information