Thread: doaxbv

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

Default doaxbv

what do people think about it i have saddly pre bought it i feel so ashamed but hey it looks nice
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

Gamerscore Whore

So you are saying the gameplay sux? Thats how I took your statement anyhow. If thats the case then I definitely wont be buying it. I got Pay per view if I wanna see some T & A.

i have not gotten it yet i have to wait because they didnt have enough for every one who pre ordered
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

has it been released yet?? i really wanna try this game.
    Last edited by canadianboi3; 02-04-2003 at 03:52 PM.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

Gamerscore Whore

Try it, but dont buy it especially if you are looking for a volleyball game. This has to be the worst representative for volleyball I have ever seen. Th egraphics are stunning but there is absolutely no gameplay to even talk about. I am so glad I rented it instead of buying it.

Whoever calls using only the A and B button gameplay is freaking crazy. Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

i got the game i must say it is kind of easy but i think a good sugestion would be make the game play longer 14 days was like 10 min.
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

Actually, the Volleyball game play is deeper than it seems at first. I couldn't imagine having too many buttons for things to do. Volleyball is a fast sport, and requires that you make split-second decisions. You could always switch to the 4-button set-up if you wanted to have a greater feel of control. I prefer the 2-button one tho. I don't see how your 14 days passed in 10 mins. It takes me a while to get thru 14 days. But then again, I play Volleyball every chance I get. Maybe if you lost your partner you would go thru days quickly trying to get a new one. I like it!
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

i did kind of spend lots of time getting a new partener because i did know how to give thjem better gifts
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

im goin on to day 13, are you saying its over after day 14

i rented it 3 hours ago

I used to post here a lot.

after 14 days the island explosed beciouse of volcano it is kind of funny though
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

this is a weak game. very short. my friend got it, and dam its boring. well acually it is quite fun, just it goes by two dam fast.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

When you start another 14 day vacation you retain all your stuff from your previous vacation for that character. So if you started as Lisa, finished, then started again as Lisa, you would have all the same stuff and the money you finished with. But if you started with Lisa, finished, then started with Hitmoi, you would only have 1 suit and $10000, but Lisa would have everything you had when you used her. And you would see her wearing the suits you bought with her. So if you plan on getting all the suits for one single character, this will take an extremely long time.
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

lol i was playing roulette. and i put all my money down (like 74,000), so the whole board was covered with my chips, and i got my money up to like 104,000

Thread Information