Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microsoft Recalls Kakuto Chojin

For ur info i post while im at work and thats about it. so **** u wanna be a smartass go somewhere else *****

For ur info i post while im at work and thats about it. so **** u wanna be a smartass go somewhere else *****
    So you go right ahead and respond with another ignorant post... WTF kind of job do you have?? When was the last time you made a legitimate rebuttle without having the post full of asterisks?? (o, sorry, maybe in your terms its the "little star thingies... **************** <-- those)

Originally posted by xboxman_1
    So you go right ahead and respond with another ignorant post... WTF kind of job do you have?? When was the last time you made a legitimate rebuttle without having the post full of asterisks?? (o, sorry, maybe in your terms its the "little star thingies... **************** <-- those)
    LMAO dude just drop the subject. This is wha i do www.qualityfloorsandcarpet.com

Member on the run

Why do people have a hard time with others that post more?!? I don't get why a post count is so important to people.

Originally posted by rudedogX
    Why do people have a hard time with others that post more?!? I don't get why a post count is so important to people.
    yea man what up with these guys trying to get over 200 posts? *check his post count and gets ready to spam some more* yea man yea your right..ugh..yeah... :P

Originally posted by rudedogX
    Exactly man, i guess it a way of getting back at me lol, its a sorry attempt but whatever.

Member on the run

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    yea man what up with these guys trying to get over 200 posts? *check his post count and gets ready to spam some more* yea man yea your right..ugh..yeah... :P
    What I mean you fool, is people who post just for the sake of posting. Like BR used to do. He even went as far to state the only reason he posted so much was because he wanted to be the top poster. Now, to post for that reason, is absolutely ridiculous! If you are posting because you have something to add, terrific, if you are posting because you are bored, fine, if you posting just to be the top poster because you think it will bring you noteriety and respect...well, you've got issues and need to check some things in your life.

Thread Information