Thread: problem in doaxvb

Default problem in doaxvb

how do i keep all the suits, when i continue a different char on the same file after 14 days i continue with a diff person and my suits arent there anymore. and i found out there are only so many suits per char.. how do i collect em all?
    waaaaa, cry about it

Games I own:
    Ghost Recon -- Unreal Championship -- Mechassault -- Splinter cell -- Halo -- Serious Sam -- Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball -- Capcom vs SNK 2: EO -- Crimson Sea

Each character has their own collection of items. If you want another character to get the same suit, you'll have to have that character receive it as a gift, or switch to the other character and give it as a gift.

but see i play as helena... does that mean i would have to switch to tina or something and give a gift to helena to be able to collect all the suits.. damn.. thats like an extra 20+ hours.. hehe
    waaaaa, cry about it

Games I own:
    Ghost Recon -- Unreal Championship -- Mechassault -- Splinter cell -- Halo -- Serious Sam -- Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball -- Capcom vs SNK 2: EO -- Crimson Sea

its just a way of the game forcing you to use all the characters... it makes it better and when you do play as a new character against the person you used before, they will alter what they wear to all the stuff you got them... so they dont wear the saaaame stuff over and over

and why would you wanna work so hard to get all the suits for one person anyways... just use someone new and get new suits

its boring with the same person over and over

Originally posted by sphinx
    but see i play as helena... does that mean i would have to switch to tina or something and give a gift to helena to be able to collect all the suits.. damn.. thats like an extra 20+ hours.. hehe
    Oh, it's worse than that. The character's disposition towards you affects what swimsuits they'll accept. Even if they like you, they may just decide to toss a swimsuit . . . especially if it's over 500 grand. The most expensive swimsuit I ever gave was a Cafe d' Paris (550,000) to Lisa. The odds of successfully giving something like the Venus are slim and none.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

god ******... whenever i serve it never goes over the net it always hits it... can someone tell me how to serv.. i know ho to serve with the 2 a buttons.. but how do i make it go over the net for then 2/10 times?
    waaaaa, cry about it

Games I own:

Unfortunately, serving's mostly timing. Once you've got that, you've got it. Unless of course you lose it . . . and I have occassionally.

There are two serves you need to worry about . . .
    Regular Serve (don't hold the stick/pad before tapping A): Press A to toss it in the air (duh). Now, just as it starts to come down, tap A again. THat should at least get it over the net and will probably get you the nice serve bonus (1000 points).
    Hard Serve (hold forward and press A): This one's alot harder, and much easier to screw up. However, it has a chance of knocking down one of your opponents and catches the highest "Nice" bonus (2000 points). When you press A, your character will toss the ball in the air, run forward, and jump. Just as she starts to come down, press A. Once again, it's much harder to nail, so I don't suggest doing it unless you've got a major lead. Of course, if you've got like 6-0, don't chance it; 2000 nice points don't even out the 60,000 victory points you'd lose should you screw up.

Keep practicing, you'll get it.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

thanks that helped alot!!!!!!!! now ican actually start out the game getting a point instead of losing one
    waaaaa, cry about it

Games I own:

Thread Information