Thread: help on max payne

Default help on max payne

Who ever is reading this thanks for your time.

What i need is some input and hopefully some answers

Alright, i just got MP and the biggest issue for me 'Right NOW' is that the lighting in some parts of the game seem to be screwed up!?!? is this intentional or just the settings, anyway to undo this hindering aspect?

Also i'm in the subway at the begining and the subway guy that i'm supposed to help got killed and i can't get out, so i quit out of frustration and went upstares to my girls dorm room

You're going to have to brighten your screen color. That's about all I can say right now.
    Green = Good
    Red = Sucks
    I own all of the following games
    Halo, Crimson Sea, MechAssault, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Morrowind, Blinx, Dead or Alive 3, NFL Fever 2002, NFL Fever 2003, Rallisport Challenge, Jet Set Radio Future, Max Payne, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Whacked!, Splinter Cell, Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO, Phantasy Star Online (preorder)
    NightCaster, Blood Wake, Fuzion Frenzy, Hitman 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Dave Mirra BMX 2, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, Totaled!
    Wish List: (Until Summer)
    Panzer Dragoon Orta, Dead or Alive: XTreme Beach Volleyball, Sea Dogs 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Midtown Madness 3, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Hidden Content Former Xbox Live Beta Tester.

What kind of color inaccuracys are you expriencing?

To get out of that level you just go up the stairs.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Yea, if you leave the subway, that fixes it. Thsi is probably REALLY old by now, but oh well.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

To rescue the guy, run in the room, activate bullet time and kill the enemy.
    Dark Neo

-Never has so much, been owed by so many, to so few- Winston Churchill

Default yeh

sorry, i haven't been on the boards in a while, and i forgot about this thread

the problem was the game had a few gliches so i took it back for another, haven't had a problem since!

I guess it was a defect, hmm never happened to me before, oh well...

As far as the lighting was concerned i had to change the "black level" on my tv", i guess it was my bone head romate who did it.

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES THOUGH

Thread Information