Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is the best rpg for xbox??

I was only talking about SWG, not sure bout TFO :0 Sorry for the confusion.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

That sucks, why would you have to pay a fee on top of LIVE with SWG, eh? What makes it differnet than GR? Ill be ****ed if TFO has a fee

Because they pay devs to constantly add things, take out bugs, etc etc...

GR isnt a game where it needs server that can handle thousands of players at the same time, AND storing all your info on them (MMORPGS save eveyrhting server side, not client side to prevent hacking/cheating), plus the cost of bandwidth, it makes sence if you look at it from the other side of things.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I bought Morrowind the first day it came out. About a month after playing the game keep freezing and crashing. I was really p*ssed off about it. But, I bite the bullet and bought another copy. No prob.s since then. I love Morrowind. Baldur's gate is great too, a lot like Diablo. I'm looking forward to a LOTR MMORPG!
    Hidden Content
    "You do not truely know someone until you have fought them."
    -Seraph

Question Shenmue is an RPG

Shenmue II may be categorised as an Action/RPG on Xbox's official page, but it comes very close to being a stylish RPG. Just because it isn't conventional and blends elements of RPG with action/puzzle gaming, doesn't make it any less of an RPG. If anything, I would reccomend either that or Phantasy Star Online Episode I+II.

Default best?

morrowind is just long. doesnt make it good. it is involveed....but its also mediocre on the graphics and gameplay. so. just depends what you want.

Default D&D

The D%D game coming out looks awesome!

Default Best RPG

I think also that Morrowind is the best RPG out there right now, there is so much to do, and you will be addicted to it if you get it. I am looking forward to the SWG game though, it looks awesome. I didn't know that they are possible coming out with a LOTR rpg, that would be cool.

vikebv

Morrowind is the best RPG, imo. I'm ready for the X-Men one. But if you really want a RPG, watch for Fable, or some people know it as Project Ego, what ever you call it, it should be AWESOME! And aren't Nightcaster 1 and 2 RPG's? Some one told me that 2 isn't bad.

when I got morrowind on ebay...the descrition read "this game almost ruined my marriage...so I am selling it". so. that should tell you how addictive it is.

Yes, I can afirm that statement. I'm sure that Morrowind had a hand in the break-up of me and my ex-girlfriend. Nonetheless, I kept the game and kicked the girlfriend to the curb!
    Hidden Content
    "You do not truely know someone until you have fought them."
    -Seraph

Hopefully we'll get some RPG love at this years E3

Lightbulb

currently morrowind is the best rpg

but which is gonna be the best rpg in o say.....6 months

Thread Information