Thread: I need to know something about Xbox - Plz Read all -

Default I need to know something about Xbox - Plz Read all -

I purchased an xbox not to long ago since i heard it was a great system overall. But i was wondering is xbox going to come up with kid games such as mario or kid games. I am 16 and i prefer kid games. I dont want Mario for xbox but games like those. Example games like zelda which doesnt look so realistic. I dont like games like splinter cell. I know it has great graphics but the reason why i play video games it to get away from the Real world not to go into another real world. I want to play games liek Zelda or Mario, that give me that kind of feeling, an happy feeling and fun and adventurous. I am wondering if xbox is going to come up with games like that.? Thanks. I really appriaciatte
    Hidden Content
    Games I Own : JSRF , SEGA GT 2002, Splinter Cell , Dead to Rights

Fusion Frenzy, Azurik, Blinx, Jet Set Radio Future, Munch's Oddworld Odessey are just some that come to mind. I know there are more, but being that I'm more into the realism of games, that's the best I can do for you.

Btw, welcome to XBA

Well, if you were looking more toward that, I would've just gotten a GC. By your description, im guessing your into platformers, which Xbox doesn't have a whole lot of. Might I suggest Vexx, Crash Bandicoot, or Blinx: The Timesweeper?

Umm, Shrek, Shrek House Party, and the other ones the other 2 guys mentioned. Those are the only kid games that come to my mind.

xbAWOL

blinx was a pretty good game, jsrf looks like a kids game, but its definitely not, its one of my favorite games, you should pick it up!! also, this fall malice is coming out, and that is a platformer that is greatly anticipated by many!

Originally posted by MixMasta
    this fall malice is coming out, and that is a platformer that is greatly anticipated by many!
    not me........after they decided to go multiplatform and make it for the ps2 it looks like crap

Not sure if you would call them kiddie games because they do offer up a pretty good challenge.

Along with the games listed i would go with Vexx also.

Oh, and welcome

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

VEXX........newest platform game.

you could go pick up a Gamecube. unless you already have one.......in that case.................the posts above are some good titles to check out.

I can probably help since these are the type of games I buy. I don't like violent games very much myself. I prefer colorful games that are quirky.

Any, I say:
    -Blinx (My favorite Xbox Game)
    -Pac-Man World 2
    -Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex
    -Toe Jam & Earl III
    -Mad Dash Racing
    -Jet Set Radio Future
    -TY: The Tasmanian Tiger
    -Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
    -Fuzion Frenzy
    -Panzer Dragoon Orta
    -Kung Fu Chaos
    -Whacked (some like it)
    -Dr. Muto
    -Cel Damage
    -Dragon's Lair 3-D (I Haven't played it)
    -Frogger Beyond (Haven't played it either)
    -Rayman 3 (Comes out soon, Rayman games rule)

I can understand. I hate real world games. I only want fantasy games.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

thx.. i have JSRF dont really like it, looks like the graphics are like paper, i think i like Vexx, the little characters make me think of Link in Zelda and the the colours are great. I think im gona buy that, Thx a lot guys.!

and btw thx casper
    Hidden Content
    Games I Own : JSRF , SEGA GT 2002, Splinter Cell , Dead to Rights

Originally posted by 50CeNt
    thx.. i have JSRF dont really like it, looks like the graphics are like paper, i think i like Vexx, the little characters make me think of Link in Zelda and the the colours are great. I think im gona buy that, Thx a lot guys.!

and btw thx casper
    Anytime bro...that's what we're here for...well, at least that's what I'm here for...to share the love of the Box

If you got some extra cash on you hands your best bet would be to go with the Gamecube, a lot of the games on it sound like what you're looking for.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Renegade of funk

Originally posted by casper
    Anytime bro...that's what we're here for...well, at least that's what I'm here for...to share the love of the Box
    You love the box? Hey, me too.....

Does the Gamecube actually have the most kid oriented games? I've never noticed. (Burning Ranger, don't list every game for the gamecube.) I figured, yes, the xbox is the far superior console, but if you're only go to play kid games, I thought the GC would be the way to go.

Beer

my brother has a really little kids game, it is called sneakers but it is for very little kids

Does the Gamecube actually have the most kid oriented games?
    I guess it would depend on what you consider kid oriented games.

Thread Information