Thread: need new game, help

Default need new game, help

Ok first off, damn i haven't been here in a long time. Second, i only have 2 games. Halo, which i intend to keep forever and fifa 2003. I realized that i can't buy sports games anymore, because they get old quick. I'm looking for a game my friends will all enjoy, maybe a mulitplayer, shoot em up game. But i don't know which games are out or which games are to look for. Any suggestions?
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

Well, Kung Fu Chaos is almost here, and by all accounts it's a great game for playing w/ friends.

And I gotta disagree w/ ya on sports games getting old. One of the reasons I like them is the longevity. The only reason I ever replace one of my sports titles is because I'm picky about having current rosters/stats.

Hell, I even pull out Tecmo Bowl once in a while.
    RIP Dave

Nothin better than to have old skool fun with capcom vs snk. . Or u can wait for some of the racing games coming out this spring.

Or to make it easy what kind of games do u like?:o

SoccerCJM77

Well the thing is that it is very hard to get tired of Halo in Multiplayer. You should try to hook four Xbox's together and play capture the flag on Blood Glutch. It is so fun.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Default Re: need new game, help

Originally posted by gtaplayer
    Ok first off, damn i haven't been here in a long time. Second, i only have 2 games. Halo, which i intend to keep forever and fifa 2003. I realized that i can't buy sports games anymore, because they get old quick. I'm looking for a game my friends will all enjoy, maybe a mulitplayer, shoot em up game. But i don't know which games are out or which games are to look for. Any suggestions?
    Man gtaplayer is has been a long time snice I have seen you on this site. I think it was around when the world cup was on TV because I remember talk to you about that.

GTAPlayer wait until next week and get Kung Fu Chaos, XBA gave it a good review, and it should be Xbox's next best party game.

Originally posted by Serg_w
    Man gtaplayer is has been a long time snice I have seen you on this site. I think it was around when the world cup was on TV because I remember talk to you about that.

yea those where the good ol days when brazil won all there games, now they tie to china...sign

But what im really looking for is a game like halo, great mulitplayer and has cooperative mode. I was thinking ghost recon may have that. But im not sure, I may trade my fifa 2003 and get splinter cell. You know try to keep all of Xbox's greatest games, then i can have my mission on Splinter Cell and my friends can have theirs. Well see waht comes along in the near future. Peace
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

If you have xbox live get ghost recon. i think ghost recon is one of the best live game. recon is also real fun with friends. you can play co op and a death match or you can even play diffrent type of games like fire fight and seige. splinter cell is another really good game, it has awsome graphics and the game play is sweet. it wont go to good with frieds the missions are long and you go a while sometimes without dying. so i sugest you get ghost recon. i have both of those games and i enjoy ghost recon alot more.

Unreal Champ, is good if you really like that sort of game.
    APEX is a damn good looking racing game,
    and so is Sega GT 2002
    and RalliSport Challenge

serriouslly if you haven't played a racing game before, you really need to... before i played RalliSport challege on XBox i didn't give a flying **** about racing games, but now i'm all for them!

Try that gener out if you have not done so.

If youre thinking of trying a rally game, wait a couple more days and give Colin Mcrae 3 a try.

~~~XboXPrYdE!!~~~

Thread Information