Thread: Blood Wake

Smile Blood Wake

Hey can anyone help me with Blood Wake? I have the codes for the game and I am trying to use invincibility. I have gotten the code to work ONE time and have tried like a million times. On CheatCC it says to restart your XBOX if it doesnt work and I have tried that. SO does anyone have any help?

Renegade of funk

Default Re: Blood Wake

Originally posted by fryhead
    Hey can anyone help me with Blood Wake? I have the codes for the game and I am trying to use invincibility. I have gotten the code to work ONE time and have tried like a million times. On CheatCC it says to restart your XBOX if it doesnt work and I have tried that. SO does anyone have any help?
    The game is tough towards the end. If you haven't seen the last warship you have to defeat yet, then may god have mercy on you when you get there. I beat it. On easy, I'll admit. I never got a chance to get back there on Admiral before I traded the game. But every level is beatable without codes, once you learn the strategy. Have you tried to play the game without the codes all the way through, or are you taking the cakewalk tour?

the codes take a long time to get to work. it took me along time to get em to work and eventually I got used to it. when yu put in the codes its like time sensetive and you have to do it VERY fast and if you try and do it too fast you end up moving the thumbstick when you have to puch em in and that gets frustrating. I eventually got sick of putting in the codes and just beat it on easy and got half way through on admiral

Alien Thanx

ya i have beat it on easy without codes and i am just startin medium and i am tryin to get the codes down b4 i really need them!!lol thnx

Thread Information