Poll: Do you think ZELDA would rock on XBOX?

Thread: Zelda

SoccerCJM77

Default Zelda

I was thinking if they put ZELDA on XBOX it would be a master piece. I just got the demo for VEXX for my magazine. Those graphics are pretty sweet and that would rock if they could make those graphics for XBOX if they ever made ZELDA on XBOX. I liked the game on nintendo 64 but times will change for it going to gamecube. It is pretty stupid that Nintendo has Zelda and they will never sell it to Microsoft. I miss that game and it would be the greatest on xbox. There is about no RPG's for XBOX and they better make some good ones right away. I haven't found a good RPG for XBOX yet but I am waiting for the perfect match.

Default Re: Zelda

Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
    There is about no RPG's for XBOX and they better make some good ones right away. I haven't found a good RPG for XBOX yet but I am waiting for the perfect match.
    uhhhhh here's some good RPG's for ya.....

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
    Duality
    Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind
    Fable
    Fate
    Phantasy Star Online
    Sea Dogs 2
    Star Wars: Galaxies
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    Sudeki
    True Fantasy Live Online

And yes I am going to pick up Zelda for GC and no it will never come out for Xbox, ever!

For the love of God! Stop posting this garbage! If you love Zelda so much go out a buy a damn GC, cos Zelda will not be coming to Xbox. Tell me exactly why you think its stupid that Nintendo won't sell the right to one of their most popular franchises of all times.
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Originally posted by Nameless
    For the love of God! Stop posting this garbage! If you love Zelda so much go out a buy a damn GC, cos Zelda will not be coming to Xbox. Tell me exactly why you think its stupid that Nintendo won't sell the right to one of their most popular franchises of all times.
    it's just a hypothetical question, calm down. I think Zelda would be cool on xbox, and if you don't like, it certainly couldn't harm our beloved system......
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Thread Information