Thread: Wrestling?!!!

Default Wrestling?!!!

This game looks pretty dope! What cha think? Can't be worse then RAW!

I am a bastage!

looks like crap
    Last edited by Flood; 02-20-2003 at 12:32 PM.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

It looks/sound really stupid. Wrestling games imo have gotten worse and worse since WCW/NWO Revenge, I remember goin hardcore on that for hours.
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

yea, wcw/nwo revenge was so awesome. one time i was at a friends house, and we stayed up like all night playing it.

God... this reminds me of that onld WWF In Your House! game or whatever it was... far from a winner.

I just watched one of the gameplay videos, and MY GOD there are so many glitches. Like, every move seems glitched in some way. They've got a long way to go before this will resemble a finished product.
    Hidden Content "Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters
    Line up the b*stards all I want is the truth"

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    yea, wcw/nwo revenge was so awesome. one time i was at a friends house, and we stayed up like all night playing it.
    I think WWF No Mercy was the final good wrestling game. I loved WWF No Mercy. I do/and will always hate Smackdown.

If youre looking for a wrestling game, the best we will get for Xbox will be Raw 2 coming out in March(not sure on the date). There is alot of improvment from the first piece of crap they gave us, and from what I read it should be pretty good, I don't know about wcw/nwo revenge good, be it will be somthing to at least try.

This reminds me of Jenny Jones. This little 7 year old who was a backayrd wrestler named "Hilbilly Dan". Backyard wrestlers crack me up.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

*yawn*

they couldn't even make the garden table round. this game is a piece of junk, and what makes them think they'll ever sell a copy?

Ugh..that game look's bad. Backyard wrestling..
    I can't stand you!

Ugh, saw the movies and blek. If I ever did play this game I could see it getting VERY old. Maybe the first time you jump from a building you might be like"oooooohohhhhhh whoa extreme backyard wrestling huh huh", but everytime after that you'd be like "meh".
    Last edited by studepaber; 02-21-2003 at 08:17 AM.

ohhh thats craptacular. Glitches everywhere

Man I rather buy WWf Raw for the Xbox and that's not saying much.

Originally posted by studepaber
    Ugh, saw the movies and blek. If I ever did play this game I could see it getting VERY old. Maybe the first time you jump from a building you might be like"oooooohohhhhhh whoa extreme backyard wrestling huh huh", but everytime after that you'd be like "meh".
    hahahahah i love that sig hahaha good one stude.

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    hahahahah i love that sig hahaha good one stude.
    Ha, yea poor Ryu...

People will look at the preview in the EGM magazine and see that it has so much blood in it and they will go...."Ooooh.....I gotta get that game....so much blood and violence in it".Wait a few days or weeks later and its back in the closet.

Personally, I like more mature games like Halo and Splinter Cell than this crap. May this game end up in a landill with the Atari 2600 ET carts from the 80s.

Thread Information