Thread: New Xbox Bundle aready out

Default New Xbox Bundle aready out

They have a new xbox bundle at the local walmart, sega gt/jsrf and rallisport is now included in it too, i don't think its just a walmart thing cause it has the stickers on the front saying 3 free games, $120 value. Whatever the case its a great deal to get an xbox with 3 games for only $200

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Rallisport Challenge?!?!

This is a little puzzling...I mean, don't get me wrong...I'm actually a big fan of Rallisport Challenge...but, why they decided to include a second racing game is beyond me....

seriously....they would have been better of encluding Agressive Inline instead....

Originally posted by Flood-XBA
    seriously....they would have been better of encluding Agressive Inline instead....
    yeah or maybe some fps. that is weird that they would include a second racing game

Member on the run

Well, they're two different types of racers, but I agree, if you don't like racers, why would you bother?

I would think that Amped or Oddworld would be the natural choice for the 3rd game.

They should have put raw, tony hawk, or amped, sstricky

Originally posted by Zion
    I would think that Amped or Oddworld would be the natural choice for the 3rd game.
    I agree

They should have done a sega sports game. That way they stick with only sega games in the bundle, and they give something everyone will like!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Personally, I think they should bundle a Microsoft exclusive game that comes closer to utilizing the XBox's capabilities. What the hell...why not bundle Halo?

wow... I didn't hear aboot this one.

I did hear on www.gamerfeed.com last week that a HaloAmped bundle may have been in the works. so this comes as a surprise to me as well.

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    Personally, I think they should bundle a Microsoft exclusive game that comes closer to utilizing the XBox's capabilities. What the hell...why not bundle Halo?
    I doubt MS will bundle halo cuz they know that if someone buys an Xbox there gunna buy halo anyways....and then they make more moeny

BTW JSRF and SegaGT2002 are only $20 at most places, so im sure they would throw in another cheap game

XBA's Official Doctor Snake Eyez's Avatar

That would be nice if they included Halo in a new bundle. It would be more attractive to those on the edge of purchasing the system.

I think that they should put in Amped becuase it is one of the best selling "Xbox Only" games, and those are usually the games they include. Hmm, I feel so bad as I spent all this money on my Xbox, and I could have waited a little longer, saved $250(canadian) and have 3 free games...I feel gyped.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

Derka Derka Allah Jihad

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    Hail yeah, a Halo bundle sounds better than anything

XBA's Official Doctor Snake Eyez's Avatar

I was talking to a friend of mine who recently bought an xbox. He took his unopened bundle to Circuit City and exchanged it for Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon. The reason he did this was because they are selling the bundle for around $100. I wish I would have thought of that.

Thread Information