Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOAXBV Topless Code Revealed!

Default DOAXBV Topless Code Revealed!

Ok, so what you do(according to April's EGM) is start a game, go to zack island, pick any girl except Lisa, team with Lisa, move time along as fast as you can speedeing up time, when you're forced to play v-ball the 1st time, pause and give up as soon as you can, for the next day, you must go to the beaches where no one is and quit out as fast as you can. Continue this process for all 14 days and ifg you finish before 0:13 you access topless mode.

Anyone could varify this? I cant My loacl BB Video pulled it off the shelves, damn I hate Blockbuster.,
    Xbox Games I Own...

Halo, Capcom vs. SnK EO , Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Crazy Taxi 3, Buffy, Max Payne, Unreal Championship, Hitman 2

Games I'm playing most...
    Unreal Championship - LIVE is addictive
    Quake 3 Arena - (pc) play about 5 mins less per day than UC
    Hitman 2

Add me to your frends list if you play Unreal on LIVE, I sold Ghost Recon cause it was simply a hype machine to match SOCOM, instead I opted for something for more ORIGINAL...the first online fighting game EVER in the USA!

Only post this once please.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

my bad.

I need someone to try this so I can decide if I wanna buy it now. If this is true, i will buy this game. Call me a perve if you will, but in all honesty, the 2 player mode is a blast!
    Xbox Games I Own...

Halo, Capcom vs. SnK EO , Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Crazy Taxi 3, Buffy, Max Payne, Unreal Championship, Hitman 2

Hitman 2

Add me to your frends list if you play Unreal on LIVE, I sold Ghost Recon cause it was simply a hype machine to match SOCOM, instead I opted for something for more ORIGINAL...the first online fighting game EVER in the USA!

Default Re: DOAXBV Topless Code Revealed!

Originally posted by HaloMasterVI
    Ok, so what you do(according to April's EGM) is ...,
    ..Yeah, it will be interesting to see if anyone can verify it, because like the Naked Lara in original Tomb Raider cheat done years ago in an April edition of Computer And Video Games, it's usually the case that April editions of magazines contain April Fool's cheats that everyone goes nuts trying to pull off, but never can. And what a long-winded cheat that sounded like!

But hang on..April edition(!?!) yet it's February..!?! Urg. Maybe it's right, maybe it's not. Guess we won't know until someone tests it. But if it's an April edition, I'ld be careful - it could be an April fool's joke.

reminds me of about 4 years ago.. around april...

Shake your gameboy color vigorously to trigger the motion sensors and unlock a secret pokémon!

no, its fake. people have tried it. its in the April issue of EGM. so its an april fools thing. when i first saw it, i thought it was true, and i was like "oh yea!". lol. but then i went on like some forums and stuff and everyone said it was false
    Last edited by Snoopy7548; 02-21-2003 at 07:02 PM.

man, this REALLY makes me hate EGM... first, theyonly have but 2 Xbox games in Previews, next, they rate Kung Fu Chaos below average because of "racism", which is a load of crap if you ask me, then, they get every Xbox owners hopes up then crash them down with the most sinester April Fools joke ever. This one was actually believable because it seemed possible to pull off, man, i'm cancelling my sub to EGM.
    Xbox Games I Own...

Hitman 2

Originally posted by HaloMasterVI
    they rate Kung Fu Chaos below average because of "racism", which is a load of crap if you ask me
    What the heck did they say was racist about KFC?

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    no, its fake. people have tried it. its in the April issue of EGM. so its an april fools thing. when i first saw it, i thought it was true, and i was like "oh yea!". lol. but then i went on like some forums and stuff and everyone said it was false
    Yep Snoopy7548 is right this code is fake. I also remember reading this in the EGM.

Gamerscore Whore

Just verifying, yes it is fake. EGM April Fools joke.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

Faker then ninja claiming he's the xba NFL2k3 champ

get every Xbox owners hopes up then crash them down with the most sinester April Fools joke ever
    Last year they told all the Gamecuber's that they could unlock Sonic and Tails in SSBM if that makes you feel any better.

i remember last years april edition of egm had a huge special on mgsx as an april fools joke. The next issue a guy had written in and said that he had sold his other consoles and bought an xbox just for that game. Luckily for him it actually came out.

hopefully the real nude code will come out

i remember last years april edition of egm had a huge special on mgsx as an april fools joke
    That was from GameNOW not EGM you nerd.

Forgive me, But I have not played the game. However I have heard alot about it. But since in the mature rating it includes nudity there would have to be a nude cheat wouldn't there?
    Or is there some other minor nudity in the game? As i said I have not played it.

Originally posted by joshalabama
    Forgive me, But I have not played the game. However I have heard alot about it. But since in the mature rating it includes nudity there would have to be a nude cheat wouldn't there?
    Or is there some other minor nudity in the game? As i said I have not played it.
    Christie (the spy/assasin) goes skinny dipping during the opening cinema. It's heavilly shadowed, but you can see her nipples (just barely).

That's what earned DOAXBV the M rating. No nudity whatsoever apart from that. No nude code. No flashing taunts. No see-through tops.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    Christie (the spy/assasin) goes skinny dipping during the opening cinema. It's heavilly shadowed, but you can see her nipples (just barely).

That's what earned DOAXBV the M rating. No nudity whatsoever apart from that. No nude code. No flashing taunts. No see-through tops.
    Where is the proof that it was the opening scene that got the rating? I'm not saying that for sure there is any other nudity in the game, but to conclude that the brief nudity in the intro(which is almost impossible to see) is what got the m rating, is not a sound argument.

I'm afraid, yall, that there's absolutely no way to prove something doesn't exist. Hence, I can't provide any proof that there isn't a "Nude" Code in the game. I can only point out that the opening intro movie was released before the game ever came out, and therefore the ESRB almost certainly observed this and took it into account when they rated the game. After all, I seriously doubt the ESRB watches a game from start to finish. How many games come out every month? Even if they just watched a single playthrough, the average RPG could take several days to just watch. I can also point out that Itagaki, the game's director, is quite protectful of his characters. He is quoted is last month's EGM as referring to them as his "daughters." I submit that this makes it unlikely that he'd feature anything as gratuitous as a topless code.
    Last edited by SlightlySycho; 03-05-2003 at 09:16 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Again, I must state that there is no definative way to say that there is or isn't a topless code within the game. I personally don't believe that the intro is enough to warrant an 'M' rating.

I do believe that the ESRB requires full disclosure. And were there to be a topless code in the game, the developers would surely inform the ratings board about it, rather than keep it a secret and hope that when it is discovered there would be no backlash from the board. The ESRB might not be able to do anything about the game oncve it has been released with a particular rating, but I guarantee you that future relations b/n the publisher/developers and the ratings board would be strained. So as you see, the ESRB would not have to play through the whole game to be aware of nudity.

I'm not trying to argue the fact that there is indeed a topless code. My point all along has been that the intro just isn't enough.

Thread Information